Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aaron Robinson

blueryan10

Think may have answer.

COST CUTTING

If on loan presume do not pay wages.

Possibly why Wild Had to go

Get reserves in who travel to traing miles away in London for free and also do not pay them as not on contract.

Who is next to go Wisker, Yiga or will they go out on loan as well

Clever really

Whilst i have not seen them play, by reports, Stellion and Dolton are vastly better players than Robinson, and so in this postion at least there is plenty of cover in terms of quantity-quality yet to be proven- but Dolton has the opportunity it seems.

Above all ,we do have a certain Dean Standen who is worth his weight in gold .

Whilst Dean currently seems to be covering at either left back or midfield-and does a great job- he joined us as a left winger/left midfield player and arguably that is his best position.

Frankly, i think he would be better than JJ in that postion when everyone is fit.

A sweeping statement there Micheal Micheal. They play on opposite wings.

As for Wild, the manager did state that if new players were to come in others would have to go.

Not sure I'd read too much into the FA Cup / financial argument. Whilst it would have "an" impact, Malcolm Rowlett put in persepctive during his interview with me, originally broadcast in the last Gate Chate programe. Click here.

Malcolm was a bit mixed in his views in the interview .

On one hand it was a disaster.

On the other-as you said-he stated it would have minimal impact.

all said in the space of 60 seconds.

Personally, i blame the interviewer-the Jeremy Paxman of nonleague football!!!

Anyone would crumble faced with Wellsies probing questioning.

Seriously, i think Wellsie does ask the things we want to know and should be applauded for it

Any club when sorting finances at the beginning of the season will estimate the income based on the previous seasons home gate. They should not take into consideration any cup income as they may be knocked out in the first round of each competition. Therefore that is probably why the chairman stated that it would have little impact on finaces.