Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LIVE COVERAGE THIS AFTERNOON vs Hampton!

Wellsie

Thanks for listening. Full commentary, report and stats available later this evening plus an interview.

Jay very convincing at the back today , also thought Donovan played a good game , having Jay beside him gave him lots of confidance which is what he needs , great to have a player like Jay in the squad who can play anywhere and no`s what to do when a situation occurs and needs dealing with , definantally my man of the match today.

I think the boys done great today,we needed that win,both goals taken well....BUT Proths,well it was out of this world 30 yards top corner what a shot,2-0 up but in the 2nd half maybe our defence played too deep,still great game,I think Skins had a very good game,Jay and Pinns.

Hockton & Abbot not doing enough today. Danny wasted two glorious chances,the first of which would have been the goal of the season in my book,what with the accurate & well worked passing that lead to the chance. He didnt get involved enough.Paul had a good first half but was awful in the second. McKimm made a great shimmy to get in the cross for the eventual Pinns powerdriver & played well.Great football,dogged defence,Saunders & Donovan exceptional today & as Hartsdownfan says they played well alongside each other.Proths goal was a screamer too. He did a lot of running today & was very effective In his play.Smith did a good job too.Charlie,one error & one poor throw out but apart from that was safe & secure.

Skinner & Jackson had great games & worked well between together down that flank.Pinns worked his socks off as usual & a great strike for the first. On the whole a tremendous improvement & all round performance.They werent going to let THIS one slip you could see that.It was definately a game that we thoroughly deserved to win. Now can we be consistent? That is the main thing. Continue like this & we will become a force again as we were thought to be earlier in the season.

Rams getting tonked 4-0 was icing on the cake.