Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOTM vs H&R

MargateMan

Very hard to call this week. Proths goal & his non-stop running.Pinns great goal too & also HIS non-stop running.Saunders was majestic at the back but I will be giving my vote to Steve McKimm this week.An often unsung hero. His effort & shimmy to get that first cross in was class & he put himself about too. I actually thought he was going to get himself sent off late in that second half as he was tackling & pressurising when the ball was in their end near the end of the game.He really wanted that victory that was for sure.

Skinner is in the lead...just! Have you been multiplying your votes Frankie? l.o.l. I wonder if he is still victorious after deductions.

If he does win out then he deserves it.He's been good all year I feel apart from the odd game of course.Very consistent though.(Oh how I love that word "consistent").The one word that will get us promotion I feel.

In fact whoever PLAYED on Saturday would be worthy of it apart from two.Wont mention names though.Still, even they did the occasional good thing too.

Go on Skins(for Frankie).I dont want to get beat up now do I. Make sure you have your pass on you Monday Frankie. l.o.l.