Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions for the big game against Bromley

Boney Crisp

On the Bromley forum:

Quote:
Two Pints said:

Massive game.

Need to win or we will slip from top spot I'm sure.

Looking on the Margate site they are absoulutely convinced they will win....why, I don't know!

Let the players read those comments before they go out - are we really going to lose that unbeaten record?? Got to create a proper racket tomorrow night boys....

COME ON BROMLEY!!!

It may just inspire them more Tone wouldnt it you?

Still,our lads must be as strong in the tackle as they are in their attitude tomorrow night regardless. Whatever inspiration they may have we have to better it.Time is ticking & the kick-off is drawing ever nearer.The excitement of the game is now really beginning to kick in.

Quote:
Chris1 said:
On the Bromley forum:

Quote:
Two Pints said:
Massive game.
Need to win or we will slip from top spot I'm sure.
Looking on the Margate site they are absoulutely convinced they will win....why, I don't know!
Let the players read those comments before they go out - are we really going to lose that unbeaten record?? Got to create a proper racket tomorrow night boys....
COME ON BROMLEY!!!

Hi Chris. What the Bromley fans dont realise is that its not just the Margate fans that feel confident its the players too now & that is the most important thing. They are the ones going out there not us. If Bromley beat us in the form we are in then they really will have done well,unless we do the "bad game" amongst the good un's as used to occur... Somehow I cant see us doing that this time. Bromley "beware".
The pressures all on Bromley playing at home & heading the division.

Lets keep our feet on the ground here.

Its obviously good to get 3 league wins on the trott and you can't do more than beat the opposition in front of you; but lets be honest-Hampton,Harrow and Leyton have not exactly been formidable opponents.

(i would agree in the past it would be beyond us to beat weak opposition anyway).

We can win tomorrow, but Bromley will be alot better than anyone we have played since....mmmm....Bromley !!!!

Dont think anyones under the illusion that its going to be anywhere near a cake walk MM. People are giving their positive views on past positive performances(last 3 games)& with the way we won & rightly so. Of course Bromley are a different proposition,thats more than obvious but it dosent hurt to give the team credit in this way by predicting positive scores. Maybe they will repay our confidence in them with confident & superb football on Tuesday night.We the fans are now believing in this team & that should be an added boost to their confidence.

Its going to be very hard to get a result down there we know that.Who wouldnt know that? Of course we have our feet on the ground.

What would the vibes be to the team if we all said we were going to be defeated.? Not good ones I would imagine.They have earned these positive predictions & they will I'm sure give a good acount of themselves.The most important thing now is that the players now believe in themselves. Whether that will get us a positive result remains to be seen but I am confident they will continue from where they left off on Saturday. Certainly nothings taken for granted.

A little bit more of course will be needed but they are capable of finding that bit extra.We know that.Therefore they should know it too, and I'm also positive that too realise that & will come good on the night.