Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

'The messiah' doesn't need to clear his name as the allegations of him abandoning his child in Israel are simply laughable and too ridiculous for words, besides if he did then Toto would surely hold it against him and not wish to associate himself with his father in any way shape or form. Instead he has invited Clement over to watch the Israel v England game in March all expenses paid with the best seat in the ground and VIP treatment, does that sound like a son who was unceremoniously abandoned by his father as a child.

• 3 weeks later...

I see that the great Berti Vogts has got the job as national coach of Nigeria....how can this be rhodes, was the great Mr temile not even considered as after all he has much better credentials for the job that a German. Can you not enlighten us all on this throiugh your contacts and new found friends at the Nigerian FA? After all following the game v Ghana are you nor bosom buddies with them all??

Lato - I think you will find that Bertie Vogts won't last five minutes in the job and 'the messiah' is simply biding his time waiting for the right opportunity to take the reigns and become the most successful Nigeria Manager of all time possibly for the 2010 or otherwise the 2014 World Cup campaign, clearly it is a huge honour for Kentish Town to have him in the mean time and help 'groom' him for the job. He's in no real hurry anyway as he's still only in his mid to late forties, a mere spring chicken who has the World at his feet a second time around.

Rhodes can i ask how a KTFC team with no home ground, and no apparent structure is helping to groom Clement for an international managers post?? i am actually laughing as i am writing this, at how totally stupid it sounds!! And i wouldnt mind he isnt even the manager at KTFC he is merely a coach who takes an hours session a week hahaha a complete laughing stock!!

rhodes if you seriously believe that then you are a bigger buffoon than you make yourself out to be on this forum.

Lato - I have never believed in anything more in my life, I am even prepared to guarantee that 'the messiah' will be the National Coach of Nigeria if not for their 2010 World Cup campaign then certainly for 2014. I fully appreciate the doubters such as you don't know him, if you did then you would be shaking your heads in disbelief at the innovative techniques he implements into his training regime and on match days, both physical and mental. He's the most inspirational person I've ever met in my life and basically as soon as he opens his mouth you are hooked, you had to see 'his disciples' reaction to seeing him at Brentford on Tuesday to fully appreciate his popularity, he is literally worshipped.

never mind a February quote of the month competition..your previous post is almost worth a competition in its own right!

Originally Posted By: paulb
What are these inovative techniques you talk of Rhodes???

He can't tell you, paulb - he'd have to shoot himself!

What are these inovative techniques you talk of Rhodes???
Paulb - Well obviously I can't say as that would be playing into every division 1 Club's hands other than perhaps Cockfosters, Cranfield United and Arlesey Athletic who we have played twice already. I said once on here that he has our players not so much eating out of the palm of his hand but scoffing pig like and I think that pretty much sums it up in a few words right there.

Maybe they should eat more Rhodes, surely 4th position at SSML Div 1 level isnt good enough for someone who will be coaching at the world cup shortly!!!

Or for a club that you tell us will be playing Ryman Prem football in the very near future!!!

Maybe all these players you tell us should be playing at a much higher level need to pull their fingers out and support a coach they have so much respect for.

Then again maybe he wont be Head Coach of Nigeria, Kentish Town will still be playing SSML football and these world beating players arent actually that good??

Can anyone tell I didnt sleep much last night!!!!

Maybe all these players you tell us should be playing at a much higher level need to pull their fingers out and support a coach they have so much respect for.
Paulb - I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, the Kentish Town players all love 'the messiah' like a father and in some cases he's even the father they never had, he has their utmost and undivided support and they sweat blood for him on the field of play and on the training ground.

so based on the wikipedia entry about his son (still unedited so I can only assume its true) he is more of a father to a bunch of footballers from North London than his own biological son.

Lato - I have said before that we have dismissed Wikipedia as a non entity and treat it with the contempt it deserves. 'The messiah' is still considering taking the matter further and has left it in the hands of a high profile legal adviser as for a highly regarded and World renowned Website to openly suggest that someone abandoned their own son when there isn't an ounce of truth in it is totally out of order, I for one am disgusted so can you imagine how 'the messiah' feels about it.

rhodes stop talking trash...wikipedia is self regulating. If the entry is wrong then get it changed as I've said many time before. I think based on its modus operandi you could find it difficult to take legal action against it though. The entry is written by someone who obviously has some knowledge of the Temile family in Israel.

surely you shouldnt be 4th in SSML Div 1????
Exactly, we shouldn't, everything has transpired against us since 30 December the Omen style, I half expect to see Damien Thorn in the crowd watching our games these days.