Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Funnily enough, it was only because of a post by Rhodes on this very forum that I knew the person in question was at Kentish Town in the first place.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well it's nobody I know

I thought you had some sort of photographic memory of all previous postings on this forum, Rhodes.

That's a strange comment to say that we might fold, why on earth would we fold just because we don't have a place to call home. We have survived in the SSML for four seasons now as the 'Bedouins of non league football' and everyone is sympathetic to our plight, well everyone bar Haringey Borough and Potters Bar Town that is who both unceremoniously showed us the door possibly in the hope and belief we would fold.

Rhodes, I have had no reason to call you a dickhead for several days now. Shame you had to spoil it with a stupid post like this one!

I thought you had some sort of photographic memory of all previous postings on this forum, Rhodes.
I still haven't got a clue who you're talking about and neither did Frank when I asked him earlier, he is not one of our currently registerred players so we are not losing any sleep in trying to work out who it is or are we particularly interested.

So who were you talking about then just out of morbid curiosity, I have mentioned very few of our players by name on here and certainly none of our former players who are not currently registerred with us so your comments could be construed as an illegal approach. I am in two minds whether to report your Club to the SSML hierarchy.

Dear SSML,

I would like to report Potters Bar Town for making an illegal approach to Kentish Town. The person concerned is now at Potters Bar but I don't know who it is, even though I'm the club secretary, and I've asked my manager Frank but he doesn't know who it is either. I'd still like you to take action though because the Potters Bar secretary keeps pointing out how stupid I am to everyone who uses the SSML internet forum and I don't like it.

Yours grovellingly,

Rhodes.

Very childish, you don't get out of it that easily by making a silly joke, William Hague style, as I still plan to take the matter further once I have identified who the player is you are going on about.

you don't get out of it that easily by making a silly joke,

I think you'll find it IS that easy for me to "get out of it", Rhodes. Which part of my earlier post (reprinted below) did you not understand?

Well it's nobody I know as whoever it is he was registerred with Kentish Town before my time and you would have had to make a formal approach TO ME had you wanted any of our currently registerred players.

Who said anything about players? Why on earth would any Ryman League club want a Kentish Town player?

I still haven't got a clue what Potters Bar Town is on about and neither has anyone else at Kentish Town, I think he has lost the plot.

Well whoever it is it sounds like he has done the dirty on us, Pontious Pilot style, and we don't entertain traitors at our Club in any way shape or form.

I see the Wikipedia entry on Toto Tammuz is still unedited suggesting there must be some truth in it.

Originally Posted By: Lato
I see the Wikipedia entry on Toto Tammuz is still unedited suggesting there must be some truth in it.
Well I spoke to 'the messiah' about it and he just shook his head in disbelief, he said he wouldn't even waste his time and stoop to Wikipedia's level. That's typical of him, he's so laid back whereas he could easily sue Wikipedia for every penny they have if he asked to use the Club's high profile Solicitor firm.

Rhodes, most celebrities would do their utmost to clear their name in the public view, and so become a great role model for kids and parents everywhere, it strikes me as unprofessional that he wouldnt want to clear his name especially being such a massive celebrity!!