Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

Originally Posted By: 3praise
or could it be that through all the hype, and all the spin. You just aint a good side?
3praise - Well I think you know perfectly well that's not so, what would Haringey give for the likes of Aaron Hutchins, Thomas Looney, Daniel Young and Lee Scott who incidentally lives in White Hart Lane virtually opposite Coles Park yet chooses to play for Kentish Town, what does that tell you.

Paulb - Lol, dream on, I have reported Haringey for an illegal approach for Daniel Young when their Director of Football tried to tap him up behind some bike sheds late last year, needless to say he wasn't the slightest bit interested. I get two or three seven day approaches each week for the above mentioned players and others, 'the mighty' Brimsdown Rovers being the latest.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Paulb - Lol, dream on, I have reported Haringey for an illegal approach for Daniel Young when their Director of Football tried to tap him up behind some bike sheds late last year, needless to say he wasn't the slightest bit interested. I get two or three seven day approaches each week for the above mentioned players and others, 'the mighty' Brimsdown Rovers being the latest.

I reckon you get as many as Lee Scott has scored penalties this season!

Folks - I have managed to log on briefly to post the national press article that was finally sent to me today from my journalist contact in deepest Tel Aviv as requested by a number of people, I will get it translated for you in due course however the article dispels all silly rumours that 'the messiah' abandoned Toto as a child so Wikipedia watch out, you will be getting a knock at your door very soon:

http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=/157/1055806

Rhodes do you speak Hebrew? How do you know what is says if you dont?

And finally how many times do you need to be told, Wikpedia is self regualting and if you or Clem want to change any untruths you are free to do so. So any door knocking will be a waste of time.

Well whoever it is it sounds like he has done the dirty on us, Pontious Pilot style, and we don't entertain traitors at our Club in any way shape or form.

clip Rods, I passed your comment on to our "latest signing" tonight. Knowing what you are like, he just laughed it off.

Funny how you've been very quiet on here about it since you've found out who it is! (Don't worry 3praise, the person in question came to clip Rods and it had nothing to do with his Clouseau-style investigative skills).

Potters Bar Town - I've lost you somewhere, I still haven't got a clue who you were referring to and who this mystery person of yours is, as is the case with 3praise even though he gives me the impression we've rubbed shoulders and even spoken at Coles Park.

Rhodes we have rubbed more then shoulders i can assure you of this, we have even shared cars and the occasional mini-bus together. Wow i would love to see your face trying to compute all that information, can the great inspector catch the pink panther?

Rhodes we have rubbed more then shoulders I can assure you of this
Now I know who you are but did you really have to tell the World what we got up to, those showers at Coles Park weren't really the ideal place were they.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Funny, because he said he spoke to you two weeks ago.
Potters Bar Town - Are you referring to Jeff Barnes by any chance, if so what has he got to do with Kentish Town.

Rhodes we have rubbed more then shoulders I can assure you of this
Now I know who you are but did you really have to tell the World what we got up to, those showers at Coles Park weren't really the ideal place were they.

Careful Rhodes you will be accused of homophobia!

Well that will be nothing new, 3praise is always accusing me of batting for the other side even with six kids to my name so I thought I would give him a taste of his own medicine. I was joking of course.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Funny, because he said he spoke to you two weeks ago.
Potters Bar Town - Are you referring to Jeff Barnes by any chance, if so what has he got to do with Kentish Town.

No. I am talking about the person who recently "transferred" from Kentish Town FC to Potters Bar Town FC. Whilst we were having a good laugh about your traitor comment last night, he told me that ne spoke to you (not Gregg, not Frank, not Clement, but you) a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, you wanted him to stay but he's finished his studies now and needs to start earning some money.

I still haven't got the faintest idea who you are talking about unless you mean Dave Rae our high profile physio, I doubt that Dave would do the dirty on us though and join another Club particularly without having the curtesy to let me know first.