Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Which Players have actually left?

Some of them going don't suprise me. It is common knowledge they aint been paid for a while, so, after the game against aylesbury, where the unpaid players had played with a fair amount of effort, and where, in my opinion unlucky, some C0CK ( i didn't ssee who, just heard it) shouted out "well done lads, nothing to play for and it's not christmas yet" or something very similar...well done.......i expect they all thought what great fans.

This spanner may have said this whilst not knowing what was going on with players going, suspensions, and the fact that we are skint. I hope so.At the end of the day will the players still here want to play for nothing, try hard, and hear THAT!

Unfortunately its correct, with a skeleton team i cant see us fending off relegation; can also understand why players are leaving with no money etc etc, i just hope none of the blame rests on West/Wilko who have been put in a no win situation and are allowed to continue next season (if there is one- which i am beginning to doubt)

Because it will cost a lot less to run a club at a lower level. Would the crowds be much worse if we were successful? ok we'd lose games like wimbledon, but most clubs hardly bring anyone.

Hopefully the fans would also control the club, so we would know what's going on, would know the budget etc and could work together to get a ground without never really knowing what's going on.

Enfield Town, Maidstone, Dartford, Leamington - and of course AFC Wimbledon have all come back from the brink.

Having said all that - i would like us to stay in the Ryman Premier as its a long way back!

I'm going to be very shallow here, but brutally honest. If we went much lower I, personally am not sure i'd go to matches anymore.

When we were in Ryman One some of the quality was not much better than Park football. When we got promoted I don't think we hardly lost after Christmas that year.

Don't get me wrong, I love the club but watching a poor standard of football may put people off. It personally doesn't wet my appetite at all. But saying that it may be our only option, so if that's the case it has to be done.

We will struggle, even to survive, until we get a ground of our own. Staying up would be nice, but getting a ground is essential to the club's long term survival.

Without a ground, it will be a matter of not if, but when , the club folds.