Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

stevenage people

EFM_Costello

Quote:
JKiF said:

mentalist, stick to your pub football with your muggy ex-chairman. Would you rather so called big crowds playing football of a level that probably i could still get a game at or smaller crowds in the Conference National. I know what league we're in, what league is it you play in?

good munch,see you lads in the conf south in two years unless you have got relegated twice by then,which is definatly a possibility this season,then lets see how big a club you lot really are!!!

Quote:
urchin_mentalist said:
i am happy where i am at the moment,we are a team on the up and it appears you are a team with a new found large fan base that is on the way down,and therefore i would of thought your fan base will plummet again.Comprende????

Didn't Hornchurch average about 50 about 5 seasons ago, then we had the infamous 'spend now, win games, worry later, era which saw you get to nearly a grand on some games... and now you're back down to a couple of hundred

Let's talk about fickle fanbases shall we?

And it's very refeshing to find somebody that is happy where they are having been a lot higher a couple of years earlier....

i am happy being on the up thats all i said.We will be in ryman prem next season!!!

our average is around 400.311 was our lowest crowd this season so get your facts right.

We was averaging crowds of 50 odd 5-6 years ago but that followed years of neglect at the club and most of the locals didn't even know the club existed.But it takes something like that to get a club on the map and we still get crowds of 1000 for big games like welling in f.a.cup this season and we will probably get 12-1300 against canvey this season!!

our averagein the essex senior league was over 400 last season,something most clubs would struggle to get half of.

mentalist

I'm not the slightest bit interested whether your happy or not

in your lower league football.

Equally it would 'appear' you need to get a history lesson.

I'm off to see us play Cambridge United and you have Tolleshunt D'arcy Dynamoes?

love and hugs to the genuine 'AFC' supporters

Ahem.

May I politely request that this thread be renamed "Petty argument between people with far too recent a memory of insignificant football matches"?

Clearly this started off as an intelligent, thoughtful critique of the relative lack of merits of us, your beloved North Herfordshire neighbours, but has since progressed through some threads that were strangely supportive of us feral folk from up North and has now descended into topics about which I have no ken and therefore don't wish to be drawn toward by reference in the title to my home town.

I fang yow.