Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

My Little Bro..

My debut was a Tuesday night game at ... Haringey Borough! I got 2 minutes after warming up for 30 and didn't even get a touch of the ball! Kelvin didn't think he could risk me for longer than that only being 2-0 up.

Found a few golf balls in the warm up mind you that went into the practice bag. (For those that didn't know it used to double as a driving range!)

PS We also won the Spartan League and were presented with the shield at ... Haringey Borough! (1995/96 season)

Quote:
NeutralFan said:
My debut was a Tuesday night game at ... Haringey Borough! I got 2 minutes after warming up for 30 and didn't even get a touch of the ball! Kelvin didn't think he could risk me for longer than that only being 2-0 up.

Found a few golf balls in the warm up mind you that went into the practice bag. (For those that didn't know it used to double as a driving range!)

PS We also won the Spartan League and were presented with the shield at ... Haringey Borough! (1995/96 season)

Did you think about retiring there and then !

Quote:
blues06 said:
My debut was at Hanwell for Hoddesdon in the first game of the season, it was the hottest day i have ever played football on!! i was 17
And we beat them 2-1. Ryan Redford and a Darren White pen were the scorers

Did I play that day or was that why you got a start as I was unavailable....

Made my Cambs debut in the Suburban league at Maidenhead. We won the match 1-0 and I hit the post with about 5 left. If it had gone in I would still be running around now. It was about 13 years ago.

Quote:
NeutralFan said:
Quote:
blues06 said:
My debut was at Hanwell for Hoddesdon in the first game of the season, it was the hottest day i have ever played football on!! i was 17
And we beat them 2-1. Ryan Redford and a Darren White pen were the scorers

Did I play that day or was that why you got a start as I was unavailable....

Na u was on holiday!!
next game, Broxbourne away.
1-1 with about an hour gone.
Blues off, Neutralfan on
We lose 2-1
Says it all dont it nf

Senior debut for was for WARE aged 17, Came on last 15 mins Vs Abingdon Town i think...

Run the ball off the pitch with my first touch..

Got launched up in the air on my second touch..

Third touch picked the ball up on the half way line, took it past 3 players & rifled it in top bins from 30 yards ( hasselbaink type )... Won 3-2! Best Goal Ive scored for Ware! ALL DOWN HILL!

150 Appearances later... Im a useless Kent on this Forum!