Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Steve Watts ......

Wellsie

Eastleigh's director of football Paul Doswell put it on their forum. That thread has now been deleted. However, if you scroll down there is another thread in which he says he has made a seven-day approach for Watts:

"lodged a 7 day approach last sunday. talking to him monday.Dos"

Bromley must have offered serious money to outbid that lot.

I guess its only natural you'd all ussume we're paying him about a grand a week or something like that, but the truth is Watts dropped out of full-time football to concentrate on his business, which is based near bromley. He lives in SE London too so we were the ideal choice forhim. Also Mark Goldberg is going to help Steve develop his business...

so to quote Watts on bromleyfc.net: "Several Conference clubs came in for me but the travelling would have been too much. I was offered an unbelievable package but I turned it down because I need to concentrate on my business. Coming here is not about money."