Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rams vs. Gate - Boxing Day

Umpire

I know this sounds awfully pessimistic and I'm sure I don't speak for other Rams fans, but I have to say, there is no way we'll beat you on Boxing Day.

I went to Walton today and what I saw was crap. Unless something changes within the next week, we're going to sink without trace like Horsham did when they played you.

Having said that well still outsing you off the pitch.

You will be playing US at YOUR gaff with still a few Ramsgate local lads in your side,not to mention all those once a year supporters coming out of Ramsgate just to see US & to see your guys pit your skills against us & to hopefully see us get turned over by this team of yours,therefore you WILL up your game RH.Theres always that local rivalry & pride not to mention the most important of all,those bragging rights to play for.I for one don't expect anything less than a physical & hard working match between the two clubs.It will be very very close as always.Your home form on that dodgy pitch gives you an advantage yet our away form this season has seen us topping the charts in that category too..Should be a cracking game. Your form today wont be anything like it will be when you meet us.Theres too much at stake for both clubs I think for anything else but a close game,no matter what the form is leading up to it.For us this will be just another league game we need to win plus those bragging rights of course but for your lot it will be a cup final & you will perform accordingly I'm sure!

Have not read Cookie’s post as it’s predictably boring and I do not have the time so if I say the same things excuse me. We have the best home record in the league, our players will be up for the game, why be so pessimistic, do you not have faith in the players? Every time they have faulted, they have shown bouncebackability. So lets just blame the ref who if he has sent the two black players off who where all the danger (the 8 and 9) we would have won comfortable, yes we did not test the ‘keeper enough but lets take this as a learning curve and fire in shots more frequently in future.

Why do you come on here and post about that specific game Chris? Yes, post your views of the game on the Walton & Hersham forum, or our forum, and give explain your thinking, don’t just come on a club’s forum who has nothing to do with the match we are talking about and throw in the towel.

ok rob, you do have the best home record, but the league doesn't go by records, it goes by the wins on the pitch and how well the team plays, ok margate and ramsgate are proberly evens on paper, but the game isn't played on paper, its played on a green thing called a pitch, so at the end of the day the team that had the most possession and shots on goal will proberly be the winners of the game, so the game could go either way, but i think we will win of course