Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just a thought about Boxing Day

AncientBlue

I don't mean to seem blunt, but if you are going to Deadwood on Boxing Day please don't bring those negative feelings with you! We all need to be positive then it'll rub off on the players!

End of lecture! I appologise if I seem rude!

Hope to be introduced to you one day, if I have'nt been already!

Quote:
Coffin Ender said:
There are three important games over Christmas, not just the one. You don't get bonus points for winning a local derby. Win them all and we could have a nice little cushion going into January.

Quite correct CE. Firstly we must dispose of Ashford & as we are top of the league we know thats not going to be easy.
In fairness this thread title does invite comments about the Ramsgate game does it not?

Quote:
michaelmichael said:
I'm worried-Boxing Day is a Tuesday and we are always rubbish on Tuesdays especially away from home

Isn't that for Tuesday EVENINGS though Michael. Maybe we will have better luck at lunchtime!

Ah, there was a period in the 70's I think when Monday used to be our Midweek nite for home matches. We did lose a few!

But i was glad when they moved it to a Tuesday - Mondays came round too soon when there were a few knocks and bruises ongoing from the weekend!

Ye auld Dullah!