Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lease

andyetfc

I do feel for you peeps being stuck in a cleft stick. We at Romford share, with nobody but Fords Sports and Social Club. Like you, we only get money from the gate, progs and other odds and sods...From a supporters' point of view, the staff etc over there have always been okay, plus the facilities are probably the best in the ESL.

I would love to stay there, but needs a cool £9m ish to do so. A one-year rolling lease means a treadmill exsistence for this moment in time....

Oh and did you hear we stuffed FC Loadsofmoney 4-1 away yesterday? Wallop!

I'd be interested to know what land was/is to be the subject of the new Lease. Does it, for example, include the Downs. I'd have thought probably not as I can't see why the Council would have offered it; hopefully BRSC will have negotiated some financial benefit in its surrender. Logically a longer Lease of the 'main' playing area will attract a higher ground rent, so its not unreasonable that BSSC will seek to pass that on to its tenant(s), in return for greater security of tenure. As long at that's flexible enough to meet ETFC's longer term aspirations, and there are sharing arrangements in place for bar takings, etc, it might be worth looking at paying as rent and for BSSC to maintain the pitch and other facilities.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted By: Brimo
You lot still dont seem it get it do you
Its got nothing to do with Enfield FC.
People round Brimo just dont like you around and so did not want you as part of the leese
so they said no

Thats all it is nothing more nothing less
Php Code:

Thats very well put .these people just believe in their own imaginations before anything else.

Originally Posted By: Brimo
You lot still dont seem it get it do you
Its got nothing to do with Enfield FC.
People round Brimo just dont like you around and so did not want you as part of the leese
so they said no

Thats all it is nothing more nothing less

so if you don't want us around, why the he££ would you want us to use your bar??? make your mind up

i honstly think a joint partnership between us as a good thing safe guarding both clubs future its certainly not an enfield town take over and im sure brimsdown will see their profits increase i think the efc chairman has his own hidden agenda and must be ignored.

Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
....People round Brimo just dont like you around and so did not want you as part of the leese
so they said no....

Well you wouldn't would you now you have a far superior ground to the dungheap you were use too before, and you were such a well run club before 2001 as well I suppose, both on & off the pitch.....NOT!

Originally Posted By: brutus
i honstly think a joint partnership between us as a good thing safe guarding both clubs future its certainly not an enfield town take over and im sure brimsdown will see their profits increase i think the efc chairman has his own hidden agenda and must be ignored.

So what would the "hidden agenda" be then???

To be fair all we use the Down's for is training on a Tuesday and Thursday!!!!! You were offered the Downs when you guys first went there, but declined it.

Originally Posted By: Big Bad

To be fair all we use the Down's for is training on a Tuesday and Thursday!!!!! You were offered the Downs when you guys first went there, but declined it.

I don't remember us ever being offered the "DOWNS"

I don't remember ETFC ever being offered the Downs.

My recollection is that whether anybody was or wasn't 'offered' the Downs, the advice received was that the License upon which it is currently held from the Council by BSSC does not include any provision for a sub-License to be granted; on that basis any party that wanted to develop longer term relations with the local authority would not wish to get involved.

You mean safeguarding yours dont you . And I can assure you EFC have no hidden agenda that I'm aware of.