Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

big game of the night - Concord Rangers Vs Romford FC

i said that to him last night lol

boss you would have been proud when i shouted over to coup the other side of the pitch when concord scored. got pure finger treatment from the old p*ss head who is not lem anymore

heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllleeeeeeeee

thought ud be wearing your burnham scarf lol

I knew it was not be our night after goal bound shots and headers consistently hit either the crossbar, upright, or other Boro players in the goalmouth or ended up being diverted into the keeper's hands but the clicher came mid way in the second half when the ref blew up for a foul on Elbi in mid-field with Des Gallen our top scorer being one-on-one with the Home keeper just in front of the Concord goal from Petrit's thru ball.

Unfortunately, Mr Ref, apologising after the match that you blew up too soon when all other times you had let play go on to see what advantage would be gained did not help us to get at least the one point that we deserved on the balance of overall play.

yeh a draw would have been fair and very surprised at the ref not letting play go. he loves the banter that ref.

MCP, Blanchflower, Hunty , Smallsy , chopper , beeswax , coupy ........good score predictions fellas.

cheers kaiser for the only person (apart from us ) who believed in a concord win .

We'll be there to the bitter end even though clearly none of you lot have taken us seriously !!

im sorry so many of you concord boys are insulted i predicted a draw. well done for beating a meiodcre romford side.

no we didnt you beat a mid table bowers team with no budget, fans and full of 'concord rejects'.

the fact we bossed you off the park second half escapes you.