Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

big game of the night - Concord Rangers Vs Romford FC

romford were no better then mediocre last night kingy. not saying they are sh*t but saying romford were mediocre.

no one expects us to be any good boss so we are already punching above or weight being as high as we are. finished bottom last season so expectations not that high.

same romford that beat Brentwood 4-1 . We just played the conditions better last night . anyway b*llox 1-0 3 points thats all that matters.

Love it when you beat a team and you get the same old response about how much people get paid . Makes me chuckle

maybe so... but doesnt matter what side romford put out, or how they played, concord got the result...

thats what will go down in the record books... (cliche!)

yeah but with the extra budget and better players Bowers have this season, im sure everyone secretly expected them to be where they are now...

I know your reply will be "what budget", etc... but hey-ho... tell me bowers are still punching above their weight... smile

Originally Posted By: smallsy
no we didnt you beat a mid table bowers team with no budget, fans and full of 'concord rejects'.

the fact we bossed you off the park second half escapes you.

eat my s*it pecker !!!

kingy there is no budget at bowers that is a fact so i dont know what you are harping on about.

Originally Posted By: onebreast

Love it when you beat a team and you get the same old response about how much people get paid . Makes me chuckle

trenks saying we have no money is not saying the only reason you won is cos of money so your original point is rubbish.

i was replying to your chairman who said we are sh*t.

Originally Posted By: crfcboss
Such a busy twat he forgets what hes said

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooob !

coooooooooooooooocccccccccckkkkkkkkk

kingy there is no budget at bowers that is a fact so i dont know what you are harping on about.

hahahaha whatever!!!

I know there is a budget... just not the budget of Brentwood (or Concord / Burnham if you like?)

but its enough for them to be classed as "having a budget"

kingy on another thread you just said 'leave it smallsy and let them sort it' yet you are getting involved here. practise what you preach mate. you know nothing about bowers the same as everyone else. the same as i know about burnham and concord. i merely said we have no budget, that is the truth. like it or lump it.

kingy on another thread you just said 'leave it smallsy and let them sort it' yet you are getting involved here. practise what you preach mate. you know nothing about bowers the same as everyone else. the same as i know about burnham and concord. i merely said we have no budget, that is the truth. like it or lump it.

Smallsy...

this was started as a public thread with regards to the Concord v Romford game last night...
I think I am entitled to post an opinion...

The other thread is to do with crfcboss and loyal observer...

you didnt have to stick your nose in like you seem to do with everyone elses business...

I have my opinion on the Bowers budget... so I say what I mean...

You telling me you dont get paid? I know for a fact you do... Therefore there is a budget...

I know several of your other players wouldnt play without getting paid...

now the budget is getting bigger... you see?

all threads are started on a public forum you moron. hence open for anyone to comment....

i didnt say not to comment - you did!!! i was merely pointing out what you had said and telling you to follow your own advice.

please let the game be on , im sensing a two footer on/from one of my two vertically challenged pals !

SOrry for sticking my nose in to the Burnham v Bowers match lads !!