Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

big game of the night - Concord Rangers Vs Romford FC

Originally Posted By: smallsy
all threads are started on a public forum you moron. hence open for anyone to comment....

i didnt say not to comment - you did!!! i was merely pointing out what you had said and telling you to follow your own advice.

Please don't call me a moron... unless you actually mean it...

Yes I agree, they are open for anyone to comment on, but the thread you got involved with... wasn't...

was it directed at you?
did it say "smallsy, please reply with your views"?

nope... it was directed at your team-mate loyal observer...
so let him answer it... he got himself in the evident pickle in the first place, so let him sort it...

with regards to bowers... i see you have no answer... cause you know im talking sense...

and yes... I much prefer doing talking on the pitch... lets hope it on, cause i feel like having a 50/50 with a brick wall at the moment, so I may end up start gnawing at my bosses massive norks!!!

cantos - lick my gooch

yes you are a moron

if you post something on a public forum anyone can reply. i am certainly not going to be told by you if i can reply or not.

anyone out there who is member of a football team would defend their team mate or pals when something was written that crossed the line.

i would have done the same for you and trenks at burnham and i still would. think of the amount of times someone has come on getting out of line about me and all you boys backed me up.

loyal put up a comment about boss looking like david brent. boss put a comment about him going to prison. different leagues. so dont tell me not to back my mate up cos all you would do the same.

i dont have a problem with boss, in fact i really like him. think hes a decent bloke, loves his club and loves a bit of banter. doesnt mean what he wrote was fair on loyal.

you know fck all about bowers kingy and have come to conclusions in your head.

burnham, concord and brentwood have serious budgets. no one else.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
yes you are a moron

anyone out there who is member of a football team would defend their team mate or pals when something was written that crossed the line.

Wrong !!! I wouldnt defend Big D !

I never said a serious budget.... I said A BUDGET...

you keep saying there is NO BUDGET... which is not true...

I know more about Bowers than f*ck all... that is a fact...

You can post on whatever forums you like mate... I dont give a sh*t!

But sometimes I think its best when you stay out of other peoples business, and let them deal with it...

Crfcboss can post what he likes on the forum... if thats how he feels, then thats fine...

I understand what your trying to do... but you wasn't there... you only heard what happened... so how can you help?

but at the end of the day... its for him and loyal observer to sort...

not you...

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr

You can post on whatever forums you like mate... I dont give a sh*t!

But sometimes I think its best when you stay out of other peoples business, and let them deal with it...

so what was you doing when YOU told me i should stay out of it?

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr

I understand what your trying to do... but you wasn't there... you only heard what happened... so how can you help?

do you even know what you are going on about? i think no.

Originally Posted By: bboy
You have changed it from no budget to no serious budget ???????????

you want some now?

i'l [****!!****] take you all on haha