Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFCH v ETFC

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
whatever gazza....

sorry you had a bad day....we always look to make our guests feel comfortable but as always there is one who feels the need to complain........

so I take it you didn't get a blow job off one of the urchinettes then..... evil2

Now look you doddering old sod it was NOT a complaint it was a bloody
help observation for fecks sake, bloody cockneys!!

Oh hang your MC, jesus he could rabbit, I think he thought he was at ceasars palace in Las Vegas!
duel

Originally Posted By: Gazza
whatever gazza....

sorry you had a bad day....we always look to make our guests feel comfortable but as always there is one who feels the need to complain........

so I take it you didn't get a blow job off one of the urchinettes then..... evil2

Now look you doddering old sod it was NOT a complaint it was a bloody
help observation for fecks sake, bloody cockneys!!

Oh hang your MC, jesus he could rabbit, I think he thought he was at ceasars palace in Las Vegas!
duel

not so much of the 'now look'.... grin

as for max....yeah we all want to kill him sometimes.....but what on earth would we do without him.....best PA man in NL... applause

hi gazza...sorry you found your team and our ground lacking......but it is after all our ground and not someone else's and we try very hard to make our guests feel comfortable......

sorry that in your case we didn't....
Your ground !! and with a running track ? I assumed you rent it off the council as do the athletes . funny

Yes.I was dissapointed it had a running track around it.I personally don't believe that athletic grounds have any place in English senior football.Harlows old ground,Croydon,Ilford,Walton & H.etc..All god awful places to watch football.

Saying that,Hornchurch is a better place to watch football than all those places (but still worse than any normal ground).

The lack of standing is obviously down to the Conferences stupid seating regulations,rather than Hornchurches personal choice.

I Liked the Hornchurch people ,their passionate support and sense of humour.Reminded me of our own set-up,and was breath of fresh air in an otherwise dead atmopshered league.

Wish Enfield has a council liked Hornchurches that provided a ground for its football club,rather than leave their team abandoned and homeless.

I agree that the running track can go (wish) but it does serve a purpose for training in the winter and its there anyway so we make the best of it....I have however grown to love our quirky ground as we have rebuilt it from its derelict state over the past 5 years and as you saw yesterday there is no shortage of atmosphere and its like it at every game even midweek...

we moan about havering council but when reading your final statement it does give cause for thought...I guess we are luckier than most and wish you all the best in your search for a true home...you'll get there I am sure...

Yes.I was dissapointed it had a running track around it.I personally don't believe that athletic grounds have any place in English senior football.Harlows old ground,Croydon,Ilford,Walton & H.etc.

/quote]

Or the old Stamford Bridge, or Wembley! Olympic Stadia Munich, Rome.... never liked any of them.

But does this mean you wouldn't want to have the QE2? wink

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
The back three formation was used before December 2006. Results were not as good as when we reverted to a back four with Steve M playing in front of them. December 2006 - 5 wins and a draw!

We were playing with a back three throughout December, Tickner, Allen and Bastian, with Magona as the holding midfielder and Negus and Campbell as wing backs.

Originally Posted By: Pokerboy
The back three formation was used before December 2006. Results were not as good as when we reverted to a back four with Steve M playing in front of them. December 2006 - 5 wins and a draw!

We were playing with a back three throughout December, Tickner, Allen and Bastian, with Magona as the holding midfielder and Negus and Campbell as wing backs.

Well you could have fooled me!

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Yes.I was dissapointed it had a running track around it.I personally don't believe that athletic grounds have any place in English senior football.Harlows old ground,Croydon,Ilford,Walton & H.etc.
/quote]

Or the old Stamford Bridge, or Wembley! Olympic Stadia Munich, Rome.... never liked any of them.

But does this mean you wouldn't want to have the QE2? wink

Not with a running track around the pitch,NO!

Originally Posted By: Pokerboy

Well you could have fooled me!

And Me.If Bastian has played in a three,he stuck far Left (almost as a conventional left-back.Yesterday Jim asked him to play dead centre (in the Allen role)with Magona Left of him.

I guess he did that yesterday, as Allen wasn't fit, and Bastian is the quickest out of the 3 of them so he can cover the other two. When the 3 of them have played in December, Bastian has been playing on the left hand side of a 3, with Campbell and Negus as wing-backs and Magona holding behind Rudi and Velandia. I can't see how we can have been playing 4-4-2 in December, as we didn't have a right Midfielder on the pitch.

One thing we can all agree on though is that we missed Allen and Gant. I thought Hornchurch were a very good side, and were not lucky to win in the slightest. We were all over the place first half, which made them look even more dominant, but I thought that they were well worth their win, and 2-1 probably flattered us. I can see why they're top, and fair play to them. That said, I think we're up there with the best of the chasing pack, and our league position backs that up. One bad performance isn't going to change my mind on the matter.

Originally Posted By: brutus
revert to our normal system we,ve played the same system for the last eight weeks . how many centre halfs on the bench ? beaten by a stronger side on the day will still take our place in the play offs .

Brutus mate agree with you totally. How scary! cuddle