Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESSEX SENIOR LEAGUE SCANDAL

smallsy

stop this !! get back on track of slating BT.

I feel I can put my ten penneth in.

1)The player who got sent off knew he had been sent off he was there.

2)Then to claim that he didnt know as he would also have been sent a letter to confirm wether he played for this club or another.

3) his dad also knew

4) his name may have been spelt wrong but how common is his first name and to have the same date of birth as well also playing for Romford very unlikely

5) unless the player is very very stupid (looking more likely after events) he has been very dishonest.

This is not the League of County's fault as claimed, they found him and the club guilty. and now so I hear the club are going to take action proves that knew they were wrong but now it is too late as FA have let them off.

blanchy how you doing me old fruit!!!! my first interview is in progress and should make a good read on the only bowers website worth reading grin

hi talede

to be fair even is he wanted to leave doyley wouldnt let him haha he'd break his legs first lol he told us both last night we are not allowed to go anywhere shocked