Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESSEX SENIOR LEAGUE SCANDAL

smallsy

Originally Posted By: smallsy
callum must have known he had a suspension coming up!!!! i think its safe to say if you saw callum foles from romford it may be fair to make the assumption and look into it.

whatever you say deadbeat it is not bowers fault and in effect we are being punished by not being given at least the opportunity to replay the game at full strength.
If i see Callum Foles of romford i wouldnt assume it was callum Foley i would have thought it was a different person. You aint being punished one little bit if anything you personally are being spared being hit for 6 or 7

got a few funny stories about him when we went cancun haha evening he went for a nap before we went out but we forgot to wake him up so we went out without him lol we didnt actually even realise til we got home about 5/6am he didnt come out. so we rang him room and told him to get ready and hurry up and he came down in all his clobber hahahaha was fcking hilarious. he did not see the funny side, far from it haha

probably right there mate grin

if the game got replayed would CG have to pay back his goal bomus?

it was a carried over suspension HTFC. the suspension was incurred when he played for romford last season and brentwood have blamed romford and the fact his name was spelt wrong by ONE letter. So everyone is to blame except themselves!

Originally Posted By: Lightweight
So deaders on that basis if you arrived for a home game and looked across at the sport centre which is now pronounced the brntwood centre since the e has fallen off. You would presume you was somewhere else

I wouldnt need to ever go to the brntwood centre

I checked out the previous thread re this an It makes Mailreader comments even more interesting:

"To this day I consider that the ESL acted very badly on that issue, but if we could not get away with that why should Brentwood even consider getting away with this. Unless of course money talks?????"

Originally Posted By: smallsy
it was a carried over suspension HTFC. the suspension was incurred when he played for romford last season and brentwood have blamed romford and the fact his name was spelt wrong by ONE letter. So everyone is to blame except themselves!

So are we saying something like this.

Brentwood "Dear Romford can we have Callum Foley"
Romford "ok"
Bretwood "This aint Callum Foley you have sent us it's Callom Foley"
Romford "Sorry, if you package him up and sent him back we will send you the correct one"
Brentwood "Before we don that can we try him out against Bowers to see if this model is a better option"
Romford "Thats ok but if in doing so he gets damaged then you have to keep him"

The fact is he played when he was suspended which is against the rules. You should make no exception to the rules. If you bend them once then the whole thing turns into a pile of rat sh!t which is what it is obviously fast becoming. If I was Bowers I would put in a complaint as they have beeen cheated!!

Also string cowley up by his balls..............oh sorry he hasn't got any