Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

W@NK RESULT

Sixy

even we beat them and we are rubbish!

i do take these team seriously though but still surprised you didnt win. just a freak result if you ask me.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
even we beat them and we are rubbish!

i do take these team seriously though but still surprised you didnt win. just a freak result if you ask me.

i think Rob has a short memory..when we drew 0-0 at your place we played a 15 years old upfront that has never played for the club again,let alone u'16s or u'18s(liam allen) and your "nice butchers"took out the only striker available on the day after 25 minutes,julian richards,who is still out thanks to that premeditated tackle mad
You are lucky that you played us at the right time without brown,cheesy,oakley and marc benterman.very lucky as you know playing kids or second strings is hard.Bboy can also confirm that we drew 0-0 with them at home and got beaten 3-0 away with us being the better side for 75 minutes(0-0)with a blatant penalty denied on Dan warrilow.With a weak side and playing 2 defenders(kilty and binns on the wingers)we lost 1-0 away at burnham and their gk pulling 3 world class saves on gary paterson.Romford lost 1-0,chalfont st peter lost 1-0 in the fa cup,tiptree lost 1-0.I think it's time for teams to show a bit of respect to Hullbridge.when graham herman(our best defender)and julian richards will come back from injury,we'll be even stronger.So watch out...I warned you before bandit

you were decent at the beginning of the season but you have lost your best players grin as i said results against bowers means nothing cos we are crap.

coachie without meaning to be disrespectful you are still in the bottom 6 and concord are pushing for the title/promotion. it is not unreasonable for me to think it a surprise you went there and got a point especially after being 2-0 down. i have a huge amount of respect for the job you and steve are doing and you have transformed hullbridge from whipping boys into a decent side. would have expected concord to beat you though. sorry.

we had george,browny,oaks,chay,out because of injuries,dan warrilow going to australia,graham herman out,julian richards out,binnsy out,oggers and jaimie moving to concord and manor.we played for 3 months without these players and have been lucky to find gary paterson,luke williams that weren't even playing in the gwr ressies,nicky strachan,16 years old tylla phillips,kile musson,clint mutero,that have stepped in and done a man's job.it would have tested any side loaded with money,think about one without it and a ressies side! with limited attacking options,we had to be at our best defensively to scrap 0-0 or 1-0 results.Now for the first time since August,we have players that can hurt any defence.we look dangerous going forward even if we have to concede something defensively.it's not a case that we scored 5 goals in two games.Without the injuries,we would have had 5 more points and being there with the rest of the pack.There is still time to put things right bandit

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
zzzzzzzz shut up you two! grin

Heads up Concord... good luck for the rest of the season (except against burnham!) grin

What happened saturday,you cheeky bum?my siamese twin hasn't phoned me yet... alk

i heard you were sh*t kingy. not you personally but as a team it was a poor performance. shame as was a big chance to go further with a home draw like that.