Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Iron Maiden

Mrs R is in Stanmore Hospital at the moment recoverning from yet another Hip Replacement. That makes three on one side and one on the other. She now has a Ceramic & Plastic Hip as it seems she had an alergic reaction to the metal Hips. Lets hope they get it right this time as she has been getting her Hips replaced since 2003!!!!!

Get well soon matey. baloons2

Will be visiting her this evening so will up-date you all tomorrow.

flowersmile

Blimey O'Riley Four Hips replaced ,I had both of mine done but they only last about 10 years and then they have to be done again . Its bloody painful as well . It dont help my sciatica or housemaids knee either.

Mrs RC is now being nursed at home. She is still in a lot of pain, but I think she is glad to be home. God that Stanmore is a weird Hospital, like going back in time!!!

Any way Welcome Home Carol, hope you enjoy the "Lunch" today.

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Blimey O'Riley Four Hips replaced ,I had both of mine done but they only last about 10 years and then they have to be done again . Its bloody painful as well . It dont help my sciatica or housemaids knee either.

When she has recovered from this Op she is going to have the other Hip replacement replaced as well!!!

flowersmile