Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes v PBT

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: keeper No
one
                  A year on and nothing has changed!! Rhodes is still inferior and it is not boring. Keep up the good work FM

Keeper No one - You seem older than your tender 16 years and you seem to enjoy posting on here however what do you actually know about the SSML, who plays at Pancake Lane for example and which two teams were promoted from Division 1 last season, I feel that you're way out of your league and have nothing to offer this Forum

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
so your still a little brat then.
still in nappies.

I find the nappies help playing in goal.

1.. they cushion the landing after another (futile) attempt
to save the ball

2... they come in handy as some raging centre forward homes
in on goal

and i will have you know i am a SPOILT little brat - so my
mum tells me

But what i'm not is some pathetic moron hiding behind a
forum name, i admit to the pathetic moron i am, when will you?

Rhodes, what do you actually know about telling the truth? Come to that what do you actually know about non-league football other than your own blinkered microcosm?

I feel you are out of your league and have nothing to offer this forum other than ponderous slander and self satisfying drivel.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: keeper No
one
                  A year on and nothing has changed!! Rhodes is still inferior and it is not boring. Keep up the good work FM

Keeper No one - You seem older than your tender 16 years and you seem to enjoy posting on here however what do you actually know about the SSML, who plays at Pancake Lane for example and which two teams were promoted from Division 1 last season, I feel that you're way out of your league and have nothing to offer this Forum

Was you late with your boring match report about them this week?
The above comment is meant as no disrespect to the club, it
is aimed at you.
What is your allegiance to this club out of interest?

Jayjay - My Father took me to Highbury before I could walk and I cut my teeth watching the likes of Don Howe, Colin Addison, David Court, George Eastham and Frank McLintock. I was at the 1968 and 1969 League Cup, 1970 Fairs Cup and 1971 and 1972 FA Cup Finals, all well before you were a twinkle in your parents eye.

Jayjay - My Father took me to Highbury before I could walk and I cut my teeth watching the likes of Don Howe, Colin Addison, David Court, George Eastham and Frank McLintock. I was at the 1968 and 1969 League Cup, 1970 Fairs Cup and 1971 and 1972 FA Cup Finals, all well before you were a twinkle in your parents eye.

Complete b0ll0cks - now look what you have done,you made me swear

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

Complete b0ll0cks

It happens to be perfectly true, Wader will have probably been at one of those finals too and can test me

Originally Posted By: Wader
Sorry Kentish Town and you are? And your age is? And your qualifications to talk down to this lad are? You cannot even use 'you're' in a proper context. Pah!

Kentish Town centre back for the last 5 years.Age 24.
played for my Borough(camden & islington for 4 years)
played at Highbury stadium twice and also played a few games for Wimbledon.
what about you Wader?
Keeper no one who do you play for?

Originally Posted By: keeper No one

But what i'm not is some pathetic moron hiding behind a
forum name, i admit to the pathetic moron i am, when will you?

Like ya style Keeper! Man after my own heart. Despite posting my address, phone number and work address on this forum several times, still nobody has come a knocking, offering to follow up on what their uneducated mouths have had to offer on here.

Greg Dyke - I can see Keeper No One soon becoming a Hordes, Topcatch or, dare I say it, BewareofRhodents type figure on here before too long can't you, someone who talks about everything other than the beautiful game and who hasn't got a clue about the SSML, it's noticeable that he still hasn't told us who plays at Pancake Lane or who was promoted from Division 1 last season.

Greg Dyke - I can see Keeper No One soon becoming a Hordes, Topcatch or, dare I say it, BewareofRhodents type figure on here before too long can't you, someone who talks about everything other than the beautiful game and who hasn't got a clue about the SSML, it's noticeable that he still hasn't told us who plays at Pancake Lane or who was promoted from Division 1 last season.

Rhodes,
A quick google reveals that LEVERSTOCK GREEN play at Pancake Lane...as do Tring Reserves..IS THIS CORRECT ?

I do not know who was promoted from Div 1 last season duck