Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New forward

Scoreline

another work expeience player. probably in his contract he must play. i thought enfield town were a big club. not a puppet club!

is it a good move though when the fella is guaranteed to play.

this method of signing players cost you a very good goalkeeper and in the process valuable points when the guaranteed GK found his feet!!!! where is that GK now?????? was it worth it! i think not.

and in the process valuable points when the guaranteed GK found his feet!!!

Hmmm, We won the first four games Cousins played while trying to find his feet. I think he made one mistake while at the club (against Enfield) and then saved an injury time penalty. We never lost a league game with him in goal. Apart from that he was a waste of space. He's now in the first team squad in the Championship.

If any non-contract player wants to leave because they're not getting in the side that's up to them. At this level it happens all the time.

The arrangement suits both clubs. Col Utd get a player plaing in competitive mens football and we get someone with full time training behind him and an excellent goalscoring record at a higher level than we play at. The 'Work Experience' rules mean that Col Utd can have him back whenever they want and likewise if for some reason he doesn't perform we don't have to keep him.

Here's hoping neither of those things happen.

It's no different from someone like Man Utd bringing in Henrik Larsson on loan for a few months. Louis Saha probably wasn't happy but he'll have to fight for his place won't he?

The thing is Louis Saha was injured and larson has still not played every game.

Targetman have you not got braithwaite?

crace,hammett,nyman,braithwaite,smith(injured), new fella, anybody else?

hammett and crace have to play so where is the new fella going to play, left back?

I have no issues with what went on last year, i knew what was right and what was wrong. The position you are in now why would you want to upset the players upfront and maybe end up out of the playoffs?

I agree, we just have not got it right up front for the last year and a half. If bringing this lad in creates competition then let it be. After the dismal performance against PB we need something different up front. Hammett has been very inconsistent and even Crace seems off form.

Originally Posted By: Scoreline
and in the process valuable points when the guaranteed GK found his feet!!!

Hmmm, We won the first four games Cousins played while trying to find his feet. I think he made one mistake while at the club (against Enfield) and then saved an injury time penalty. We never lost a league game with him in goal. Apart from that he was a waste of space. He's now in the first team squad in the Championship.

If any non-contract player wants to leave because they're not getting in the side that's up to them. At this level it happens all the time.

The arrangement suits both clubs. Col Utd get a player plaing in competitive mens football and we get someone with full time training behind him and an excellent goalscoring record at a higher level than we play at. The 'Work Experience' rules mean that Col Utd can have him back whenever they want and likewise if for some reason he doesn't perform we don't have to keep him.

Here's hoping neither of those things happen.

It's no different from someone like Man Utd bringing in Henrik Larsson on loan for a few months. Louis Saha probably wasn't happy but he'll have to fight for his place won't he?

I didn't think directors were allowed to comment on this site