Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spot the difference...

Duke of York

I think this proves that we all have to make more of an effort to spread the word about Enfield Town FC. If we¹re not careful anyone with a wavering interest in local football will be drawn to Ware rather than EN3.

It's really not very hard taking a poster along to your local pub, barbers, cafe, shop or taxi rank. Please try and help by downloading a poster from www.etfc.co.uk

Alternatively pick up a copy in the Club Shop or send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a copy.

dont't detract from the point, it would only take each home supporter to get one poster in a shop window and there would be over 200 out there.

If we want to keep progressing we need to let people know who and where we are.

maybe the next poster has the league table in it to show which team is higher up the league!!!