Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Punishment cut for AFC Wimbledon

Originally Posted By: BathWomble
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
apologies I got you mixed up with the zimmerframed bathwomble who has never been to a game in his life........understandable I suppose given your collective penchant for bigotry....

you have few friends in non league as much as you want to believe that you have.....

Unsubstantiated allegations again - no surprise there. Where is this bigotry of which you write? Easy to throw around accusations, but harder to back them up - which you patently fail to do.

Still pursuing the playground attendance line too, how revealing. Clearly, when you have no actual argument to defend yourself, you resort to cheap jibes, which don't even have any basis.

Wimbledon have plenty of friends in non league, it's just another club, much as you obviously dearly wish we weren't. Tough pill to swallow I know, but I'm sure you'll be able to choke it down eventually.

grin

Well, prize for the silliest post of the thread goes for this one to UM (although the "who do you support?" post from Battersea Don runs it a close second

How can asking someone who they support/follow be a silly question. I am new to this forum so have no idea who anyone supports/follows, apart from the obvious like Bath Don

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Ohhhh, so that's why you are called Uncle Urchin. I never realised. How silly of me. so does that also mean that Urchin Mentalist is also a fan of the Urchins? bleh

Oh no, of course not. He's gooner scum and needs to be inhumanely euthanised! behead chainsaw hanged gore gotcha2 gotcha1 attentat