Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

same old, same old..........

Originally Posted By: MCP
perhaps maybe where is it anyway and how does one get there

Off the Forest Road, Barkingside between Fairlop LTC station and the Fulwell Cross roundabout. I will pick you up Whalebone Lane across from the Moby Dick around 6 if you want a lift although it might be easier for you to make your own way there via the map below. Let me know your final decision by 5 please.

http://www.frenford.com/ Click on to Map to Frenford

Originally Posted By: The Realist
ITM Have you tried anger management ? I can't see any old posts from supporters or players bigging it up for next season. Found this old one though :

there are alot of people on this forum with egos that exceed their capabilities

Bet you recognise it eh.

cor blimey mate! thats a blast from the past, you are really into this forum arent you applause well done that man!

and about your no suuporters/ players bigging it up, thats all i ever see on here, you aint another delusional are you?

lets be honest if any esl team went up against any decent opposition they would get played of the park, theres not alot to the football in this league, you get litle spots of play but usually its scrappy and quite bullish.

personally i cant see them doing anything next season, unless they have a major influx of players, again the same old same old, bottom of the league teams thinking that just because its a new season that they'll do alot better, but yet they still have the same camp as last year so how on earth can they progress crazy

its like saying if west ham stay up this season,that they'll be title contenders next year, come on now, clue up!