Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

its a joke

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
If the 61 boat was upside down, they wouldnt be able to hear the tannoy.

Anyway, if they were upside down, they would know they were in trouble and wouldnt need the obvious tannoy announcement even if they could hear it.

i didnt say they could or couldnt hear , i just said it came over the tannoy,i can see you are the disruptive 1 trying to be clever all the time, or just not clever enough confused!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: inthemixer

i didnt say they could or couldnt hear , i just said it came over the tannoy,i can see you are the disruptive 1 trying to be clever all the time, or just not clever enough confused!!!!!!

No comment,

except to say that boating accidents and safety procedures at watersports centres should not be taken lightly

what about this 1,

bob geldoff goes into the jungle to see how people in the third world really live, he goes int a hut made of leaves and theres a family of 5 sitting there, he asks the man of the hut, 'hows it going mate?' 'not to good bob,' replies the man. 'what are you eating for food? leaves and the like?' asks bob, 'nah bob, i get up in the trees and catch 1 of them brown things that swing around, my wife has a leg, as do i, and the kids have the arms and tail and we then have to rationalise on the body till i catch the next 1' bob storms out and the man follows,'whats wrong bob' bob shouts back at him ' DONT COMPLAIN TO ME IF YOUR ON A MONKEY A WEEK!'

Man walks in to supermarket, in a bit of a rush...and grabs a trolley, doesnt look where he is going and promptly runs into a dwarf.

"I'm awfully sorry old bean.are you ok"?

"Well i'm not happy" replies dwarf.

"Well which one are you then"?