Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is Browndog?

Good morning my esteemed collegues. After yesterdays nonsense involving the enigmatic Rhodes I thought I would try interject with a change of subject to lighten things up.

I have made a few calls and the general consensus is that Browndog is in fact a 6'6" Albino, pictured below with his extended family. He is in the back left of the pic.

470_albino_air.jpg

Roll on the new season.

SSML Guru - This is a very good idea and I apologise for any offence caused in yesterday's nonsense as you rightly put it, it was clearly meant as a joke which I feel Paula totally over reacted to. Anyway is this a serious thread and is the guy at the back on the far left really Browndog, if not it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the boot being on the other foot and somebody taking the mickey out of him for a change.

I have nothing against new threads being created as long as they're not meaningless and will last all of two or three posts if that. Also the 'FAO' threads are annoying in that people simply can't be bothered to look for the last one with the same title and create a new one, there are about five or six 'FAO Rhodes' threads and similar numbers for Potters Bar Town, Lato and HTFCew etc, it's just laziness.

I think I know who Guru is talking about, played against him a few times!!! Funny Sh*t...

It's interesting that Browndog hasn't been on today to comment on this thread and I doubt he will, he will just hide cowardly behind his computer screen probably with steam coming out of his ears. Serves him right.

Originally Posted By: browndog
great banter love it!!!

Is that really how you feel, I get the impression that you like taking the mickey out of others such as Gavin but don't like it when the joke's at your expense.

Well you just seem the sort of bloke who likes walking the walk but when it comes to talking the talk you are like a little boy lost.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well you just seem the sort of bloke who likes walking the walk but when it comes to talking the talk you are like a little boy lost.

Dont you mean that the other way round ?

He likes talking the talk, but wont walk the walk.. affig

I was going to say... are we talking about Rhodes here?

Greg Dyke - Yes I did mean it the other way round but Browndog wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Paula - We did meet up, don't you remember, we snogged!

Originally Posted By: Thefan
Oh my god hes getting all damp about a Kiss!!

Put it this way, I was more than damp!