Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dogs sh1te

whilst cherie blair and the kaftanesque lesbos from downing street are busy stopping us drinking at home and smoking in public to protect the health of the populus.....has anyone considered the dangers inherent as our country becomes a mass of molten... deseased...rancid dog sh1te.....

where are the PC dog sh1te police.....its piling up and full of worms and rabies....its causing desease amongst our children and the aged.....its killing people faster than passive smoking.....they are even contaminating our royal palaces...havering council have a dog sh1ting built into their crest...

I must vigorously protest.....

Completely with you, Unc! We should have more name and shame...

One fellah I knew got fed up with one of his neighbour's dogs doing it outside his house, so one day he collected it up, put it in a large brown paper envelope, went to the guy's front door, set the envelope alight and rang the doorbell, before retreating..... Guy came out and put the fire out by stamping on it, with the expected effect. Ruined relations in the neighbourhood, but no more dogsh outside his house!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I can answer that Dykey smile My likkle doggy had a poo in the garden, i didn't find it til the next day. I think it has to be exposed to the elements overnight then the sun will bake it but the acid rain bleached it first

not so..sodium chlorate was banned from animal foods in the 70's....those of us old enough remember white doggie poopoos....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
whilst cherie blair and the kaftanesque lesbos from downing street are busy stopping us drinking at home and smoking in public to protect the health of the populus.....has anyone considered the dangers inherent as our country becomes a mass of molten... deseased...rancid dog sh1te.....

where are the PC dog sh1te police.....its piling up and full of worms and rabies....its causing desease amongst our children and the aged.....its killing people faster than passive smoking.....they are even contaminating our royal palaces...havering council have a dog sh1ting built into their crest...

I must vigorously protest.....

Can it be smoked in public?

Our local council employs three dog wardens.

I've yet to see one of them in any of our local parks, and I haven't seen or heard of anyone being prosecuted for not pooper-scooping !

More jobs for the boys, (and girls !)