Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Horley Town

I think you'll find it IS Rene Artois, and his coaching assistant is Mimi LeBlanc !

(Now listen very carefully, I shall say ziz only......!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi people,sorry not been on for a while been busy.

Lots has happened,training sessions have been of a good hard standard with lots of people turning up, as a big bonus lots of old faces that have left over the past 2 seasons due to the old manager Lol Geary have returned which is a big possitive,the pitch is looking good after last seasons mess.I hear Lol Geary has taken the reserve job at Redhill FC best of luck to them both.Mick Spicer has gone to Warlingham to coach best of luck to Mick.We have had a couple of friendlies against Corinthian Casuals was a 2-2 draw, 1-1 against local rivals Oakwood.We play against Flackwell Heath this Saturday dont know much about them.

You had the knives out for him enough when he was at Horley, the least you could do is put them away now he is no longer at the club.After all he did get you back into the premier division, having been relegated after attaining 5th place in the league!