Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will Concord

Will concord be providing a free bus service for the hoardes of urchin fans travelling by train to the pre season game saturday week at your place,and will fish and chips be available on the bus for us.

PS.I like onion vinegar with my fish and chips if at all possible,thanking you kindly in advance.

The Mentalist.

if theres free fish and chips ill get the train from southend to upminster just to meet up with you and get the train back to canvey !

i have too much respect for your manager to doubt it but sometimes things don't go according plans.you'll have to rely on minnows Hullbridge to get you out of trouble,mind you we have done it with Brentwood last year... whistle

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Going back to the original question,what about the bus and fish & chips

bollox! bring your own pack lunch and consider yourself lucky to play stars studded Concord tongue