Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

....THE RESULT....

Can they not stop winning?...those Reds.

The winner is IAN SANDERSON who picks up the 1st prize of a "brand new MARGATE football shirt for next season laugh laugh (if there is one that is).(Once again kindly donated by Pagey). Thanks Andy.

It was actually a 3 way tie at the top but on teams who finished in the correct order, Ian gets the prize by having 2 teams correctly predicted at the close of the season.

In second place is GREG_DYKE who gets a second prize.(2nd spot conceded by me as I take no prizes)

Both winners will be notified by p.m about their prizes very soon.

Well done you two!

Others to note:

As well as winning the thing Ian has managed to correctly predict Ramsgates correct position.

Another Ramsgate entrant,RAMSGATE MICK correctly predicted BOTH Ramsgate & Margates finishing places.

BlueGate Alan got the most correct at the end of the season,4 in total,those being all the "H's".

Hornchurch,Horsham,Hastings & Harlow.

At the bottom Alex finally finished one place up from the bottom. A great feat Alex. Only MFC Forever did worse(sorry MFC). A real "wooden spoon" winging its way to you MFC)

FULL & FINAL TABLE

1)Ian Sanderson 100 pts (Ramsgate,Hastings)

2)Greg_Dyke 100 pts

3)Cookie 100 pts (Harlow)

4)Dutch_Mike 104 pts (Hornchurch)

5)Michaelmichael 108 pts (Margate,Hastings)

6)BlueGate Alan 112 pts (Hornchurch,Horsham,Hastings,Harlow)

7)Ramsgate Mick 112 pts (Ramsgate,Margate,Chelmsford)

7)Porka 112 pts (Hornchurch,East Thurrock)

9)Pagey 116 pts (Chelmsford,AFC Wimbledon,Harrow)

10)Frankie 118 pts

10)Upthegate 118 pts

12)Teresa Littlelegs 120 pts (Tonbridge,Hastings,Harrow)

13)Broadstairs Dave 124 pts (AFC Wimbledon,Hornchurch)

13)DJW 444 124 pts (Heybridge,Carshalton)

15)Peter Wells 124 pts (Chelmsford)

16)Gumps 125 pts (Harlow)

17)Alex 126 pts (Hornchurch,Wealdstone,East Thurrock)

18)MFC Forever 126 pts

As you can see at the end of it all there wasn't much in it all round.

Many thanks for taking part everyone(except Frankie(read your post further up bootyshake wink (Just being polite Frankie,just being polite)

Sorry it can't be a "blue" that won it (kiddin Ian, kiddin,....have to be fair).

Then another alien Greg Dyke takes 2nd spot too.Whats wrong with all of us??? l.o.l.

Maybe do it again next year but with an "added twist" this time.

Seriously,sorry for the delay everyone.Had lots going on!!

I am sure Ian will wear his Margate shirt with pride and distinction- well done.

Cookie-i think you can access the Ramsgate forum.I think Ians magnificent achievement should be posted on their forum tonight-it is obviously a much more worthy matter than some football match they are playijng in tonight.

I've decided to award myself a prize as the only Margate supporter to correctly guess Margate's league postion,and i would like to dedicate that to Mr Trott for ably assisting, after again falling short, when a play-off position was within his grasp

I was being ever so slightly tongue in cheek.

I hardly think predicting Margate will come 9th merits an award-but i could not have done it without my deep seated belief that Mr Trotts management acumen would ensure we did not do better.

Just one FINAL post about this seasons predictions (PL2) & just out of interest.

How your league table should have read according to everyones predictions when combined.

Giving 1 pt for predicting 1st,2 pts for predicting 2nd & so on down to 22 pts for coming 22nd the table on the RIGHT is the table that you would all have predicted.

On the left is the ACTUAL table. How many did you get right?

ACTUAL...............PREDICTED

Chelmsford.......AFCWimbledon

Staines..........Chelmsford

AFC Wimbledon....Billericay

AFC Hornchurch...AFC Hornchurch

Ramsgate.........Margate

Ashford..........Heybridge

Hendon...........Ramsgate

Tonbridge........Tonbridge

Margate..........Boreham Wood

Billericay.......Maidstone

Horsham..........Carshalton

Heybridge........Horsham

Wealdstone.......Staines

Hastings.........Folkestone

Harlow...........Harrow

Harrow...........Hastings

Maidstone........Leyton

Carshalton.......Wealdstone

Boreham Wood.....Hendon

East Thurrock....East Thurrock

Folkestone.......Harlow

Leyton...........Ashford

I`d like the Margate shirt if Possible Andy,also can i ask it to be raffled, and the money collected be given to a Charity The Foreland School Broadstairs.Thanks again for donating the prize.

very generous of you Ian

At the beginning of the season I will get it and maybe Taffy Alan can sort out raffling at the club. I will also double whatever is raised.

Can we have a few fans from both teams to hand the cheque over and get it in the paper, good for both clubs

Well done Ian