Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th Sept results

Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
another win for the bury last night, thats 2 from 2 with Neilson playing. still aint lost a game yet this season

There's one coming up soon!

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
as that no:6 of yours (I think they were calling him 'H' or something) was a complete donkey

How dare you, it shows how much you know as he's a class act

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: BuryBaller
another win for the bury last night, thats 2 from 2 with Neilson playing. still aint lost a game yet this season

There's one coming up soon!

Steady Horace!

Second thoughts Tubbsy, its not until 27th October - he's not likely to be still with you then!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I got exactly the same reaction from the two SSML Officials present at Coles Park last night!

So which SSML officials were at Coles Park last night, I'll have a tenner with you that Norman Ingram was one. Did Uduma Kalu play for Welwyn, if so did you ask him whether he set foot on the hallowed Silver Jubilee Park turf last month.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Did Uduma Kalu play for Welwyn, if so did you ask him whether he set foot on the hallowed Silver Jubilee Park turf last month.

He certainly wasn't in the WGC squad last Saturday when they played us.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Did Uduma Kalu play for Welwyn, if so did you ask him whether he set foot on the hallowed Silver Jubilee Park turf last month.

He certainly wasn't in the WGC squad last Saturday when they played us.

He did play last night but I didn't ask him about the Kingsbury game as I have no need to. It is assumed that he did play and is something that clip Rods will have to disprove before anybody should believe otherwise. Until he does, I continue to await the £20 cheque to the Potters Bar Charity Cup Benevolent Fund.

Football Man - I thought it was just £10 as Norman was at Coles Park last night wasn't he, if he wasn't you would have surely mentioned it and said I owed you £30, that's how you operate and members can't see through you. Anyway until it is confirmed that Uduma Kalu didn't play a part for Welwyn Garden City at Kingsbury then I would be foolish to pay up, I can't fathom out why you didn't ask the Welwyn Secretary last night as he would have known off the top of his head.

Football Man - I thought it was just £10 as Norman was at Coles Park last night

You thought wrong. Norman was at Coles Park last night but a bet has to be struck by both parties and I did not agree to any such bet. So it remains at the £20 that you offered to donate subject to your prediction being wrong - which it was.