Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th Sept results

Nice to meet you guys on Tues night, Spider and ManorBorn.

By the way, I was woken up at 3am by the alarm company phoning to say that the alarm had gone off at Lowfield. Down to the ground I went, at 3am, in shorts and t shirt armed with a torch and baseball bat, only to find that the alarm had been triggered by a SPIDER walking over one of the sensors!!!!

SPIDERMANOR, I BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!

"We are pretty confident that we can beat VCD Athletic and a trip to Croydon will be interesting, it will be labelled the battle of the teams with athletics tracks around their pitches. The winners will then travel to Brimsdown Rovers or Barking, probably Brimsdown who will be a tough nut to crack although we met them three times last season and I wasn't impressed. "

More from Rhodeworld, on the another forum!

It says on the VCD website that they were trying out a few squad players last night!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
But when will we find out for sure?

The final score was 6-1, was it not phoned through to Jim Bean

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Nice to meet you guys on Tues night, Spider and ManorBorn.

By the way, I was woken up at 3am by the alarm company phoning to say that the alarm had gone off at Lowfield. Down to the ground I went, at 3am, in shorts and t shirt armed with a torch and baseball bat, only to find that the alarm had been triggered by a SPIDER walking over one of the sensors!!!!

SPIDERMANOR, I BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!

Ha,ha I have the power!!!

ps who wrote your match report on the website and what game was he at?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Norman was at Coles Park last night

Haven't you wondered how I could have possibly known Norman was at Coles Park on Tuesday, you really are a strange bloke

• 5 months later...
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
CHALLENGE TROPHY FIRST ROUND
Hertford Town 9-0 Winslow United

Horace - I don't recall seeing this before, have you. Did you meet Simple Pieman at the game and press his flesh as I did when he visited us earlier in the season:

http://localbusdriver.blogspot.com/2007/09/hertford-town-fc-9-0-winslow-united-fc.html

No, and no.

I liked this bit (we just do it naturally, and don't crow about it on here!)

From local bus driver's blog -

"an excellent match at an excellent club.you will be made very welcome indeed."

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Did you meet Simple Pieman at the game and press his flesh as I did when he visited us earlier in the season:

When you have more than 50 people at a game you don't have time to talk to them all as well as do the jobs you have to do during the game.

Yes but you make time, it's called going that extra mile