Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th Sept results

You have a small army of dedicated helpers at Hertford Town on matchdays willing to roll up their sleeves. Kentish Town on the other hand only have three or four people and it's all hands to the pump yet we still find time to press the flesh of groundhoppers, opposition and officials and make them feel welcome

Originally Posted By: keeper No one
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Apart from the bar staff who stay in the bar, and the gateman who does his job, there are only 2 or 3 of us who do anything on match days - you are not unique.

Oh yes he is!!!
There can't be another person so deluded and
skin crawlingly obnoxious

I can think of 1 thats becoming that way!

I have to echo that, I'll go as far as to say that Keeper No One is on the road to becoming another BewareofRhodents

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I have to echo that, I'll go as far as to say that Keeper No One is on the road to becoming another BewareofRhodents

Hardly!

You've only got his word for it that he's sixteen and a half, anyway my other half is only 40, we've got time for another kid or two if you consider Cherie Blair was 46 when she had Leo.