Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

11th Sept results

CHALLENGE TROPHY FIRST ROUND

Amersham Town 1-2 Holmer Green

Ampthill Town 2-0 Old Bradwell United

Aylesbury Vale 2-0 Biggleswade Town

Bedford 1-4 Hanwell Town

Biggleswade United 4-0 Cheshunt Reserves

Brache Sparta 2-0 Harpenden Town

Chalfont St Peter 2-1 Risborough Rangers

Cockfosters 7-0 Cranfield United

Haringey Borough 2-2 aet Welwyn Garden City

8-9 on penalties

Hertford Town 9-0 Winslow United

Hoddesdon Town 1-3 Ruislip Manor

Leverstock Green 3-3aet Sport Lndn e Benfica

6-5 on penalties

New Bradwell St Peter 1-0 Arlesey Athletic

St Margaretsbury 1-0 Kings Langley

Tring Athletic tba Brimsdown Rovers

Originally Posted By: Football Man
21 "goals" for me tonight! smile

So you were at Coles Park last night

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
21 "goals" for me tonight! smile

So you were at Coles Park last night

We all worked that out, but it had to be you who replied!

It's just that my ears had been burning all night that's all and I thought it was because of the Hoddesdon Town v Ruislip Manor game

It's just that my ears had been burning all night that's all and I thought it was because of the Hoddesdon Town v Ruislip Manor game

Not all night Rhodes, only during the first half!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

CHALLENGE TROPHY FIRST ROUND
Haringey Borough 2-2 aet Welwyn Garden City
8-9 on penalties
Leverstock Green 3-3aet Sport Lndn e Benfica
6-5 on penalties

NeutralFan - Are these two games classed as draws in the prediction league as at 90 minutes

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Not all night Rhodes, only during the first half!

Actually NF, it was also after the game in the boardroom there were two league officials in attendance and the question of 'all ticket matches' was discussed admidst much mirth, merriment and suprise.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Actually NF, it was also after the game in the boardroom there were two league officials in attendance and the question of 'all ticket matches' was discussed admidst much mirth, merriment and suprise.

How come you were in the boardroom if you're not a Committee member. What was Roger's view on our decision to make the Haringey Borough fixture an all ticket affair, I know he has had a run in or two with the Coles Park hierarchy in the past.

Rhodes - No scores on prediction league are the AET scores as previously indicated on another thread.

Spider - Thought it might have been :D, had to shoot off but good to see you guys again.

Gav - Bore off! See you're back to your same arrogant smug self, would've thought you'd be a bit more humble after the support you received when Edgware looked like they were in trouble.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor

How come you were in the boardroom if you're not a Committee member. What was Roger's view on our decision to make the Haringey Borough fixture an all ticket affair, I know he has had a run in or two with the Coles Park hierarchy in the past.

We were very kindly invited in to the boardroom by our good friends at Hoddesdon as we hadn't seen them in a long time. It was also nice to chat to Jonno and NF, hope the knees better soon NF, they need a touch of your electric pace, as that no:6 of yours (I think they were calling him 'H' or something) was a complete donkey.

Roger was unfortunately away on business, but the league officials were both unaware and intrigued by the 'all ticket' affair (well once they'd stopped laughing that is), expect a request for clarification old boy.

Who were the SSML officials in question if you don't mind me asking, they seem to enjoy visiting Lowfield as Pat Burns was in attendance when we were there for the unfortunate abandonment in the League recently.

Who were the SSML officials in question if you don't mind me asking

They were the ones in the SSML ties