Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good

Beachboys

Originally Posted By: crfcboss
Luck saturday chaps, Im off to la manga for a bit of golf.

See you @ Holebridge tuesday when we smash them ! grin

please stay a la Manga a little bit longer...everytime you are off they get thump! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: onebreast
Opposite to you then enrico,every time you turn up to a Hulbridge game they get thumped !!

don't start Dan,you know we can make you cry...how it was?denting promotion hopes..i would say blow them up!ha ha grin

Originally Posted By: onebreast
we finished 7th , i dont think 2 dropped points against your mob cost us 6 places in the league !!!!!! dream on .

it was mid january and a win would have taken your lot at the top of the table(even if you had more games played than brentwood).It would have been a massive psychological boost but infortunately you played a team with a never die spirit that got a deserved 3-3 draw.you did your best on the day Dan but it wasn't enough.Now,i have got a lot of time for the new Concord and their management team so no bite please and hopefully you'll get it right this year.it might not seems but i'm your first supporter and wish you well. wink

i dont think 2 dropped points against your mob cost us 6 places in the league !!!!!! dream on .

grinnot 6 places but 3-4 yeah... bisoulook on the bright side now...you have got a new manager,captain and a much better side!blessing in disguise i would call it biglaugh

Originally Posted By: smallsy
coach crawl back to your bottom 3 position grin

above bowers anyway...how lucky you are?they sacked dean wells,and brought JD with boycie!ha ha so you could find an ESL club after being turned down by Eton Manor(hi Jenko biglaugh),Romford,and.....Hullbridge! grin