Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 25th Sept

FA Carlsberg VASE

SECOND ROUND QUALIFYING REPLAY

Harwich & Parkeston 2-2 aet St Margaretsbury

2-4 on penalties

PREMIER DIVISION

Aylesbury Vale 1-2 Hanwell Town

Broxbourne Boro V&E 0-4 Brimsdown Rovers

Chalfont St Peter 2-0 Welwyn Garden City

Colney Heath 1-0 Tring Athletic

Harefield United 3-2 Holmer Green

Kingsbury Lndn Tigers 1-2 Hertford Town

Langford 3-3 Leverstock Green

London Colney 0-3 Biggleswade United

Ruislip Manor 2-3 Cockfosters

DIVISION ONE CUP FIRST ROUND

Sun Postal Sports 0-1 Haringey Borough

Also good to see St Mags win again! Can't imagine what time they got back after ET and pens at Harwich!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Also good to see St Mags win again! Can't imagine what time they got back after ET and pens at Harwich!!

They're just leaving the M25 at Cheshunt!

Originally Posted By: Gavin
I see that Hertford were over my way last night at Kingsbury and got a narrow win.

Edgware beat Enfield Town away 1-0, in a superb performance in front of 255!!!

1-0's not a "narrow win"?

I liked that one as well Horace, 1-2 away at Kingsbury is a narrow win but 0-1 at Enfield Town is superb laugh Good old Gav.

Originally Posted By: alliance boy

good to see rhodes team won again

Yes a great result as it's not an easy place to go to and win, lets hope 3praise comes on soon to give us a report

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: alliance boy

good to see rhodes team won again

Yes a great result as it's not an easy place to go to and win, lets hope 3praise comes on soon to give us a report

I know Kentish couldn't win there last season, but 10 other clubs did!

I liked that one as well Horace, 1-2 away at Kingsbury is a narrow win but 0-1 at Enfield Town is superb laugh Good old Gav.

You pair of MUGS hertford sturggle to beat kingsbury of all teams 2-1 and you cream yourself,

Hertford should be beating teams like Kingsbury by more then just 1 goal, whereas we were not expected to get 3pts from Enfield Town. It may well have been a 'narrow' win, but we fully deserved it, go take a look at what they are saying about us on their forum!!!

Originally Posted By: Gavin

You pair of MUGS hertford sturggle to beat kingsbury of all teams 2-1 and you cream yourself,

Hertford should be beating teams like Kingsbury by more then just 1 goal, whereas we were not expected to get 3pts from Enfield Town. It may well have been a 'narrow' win, but we fully deserved it, go take a look at what they are saying about us on their forum!!!

Don't get offensive with me Gavin, just because you're back on the "brave" pills! (Kingsbury) London Tigers are not complete mugs. We were poor last night but ground out a result, with a winner in the last five minutes, just like Edgware used to do.

Don't get offensive with me Gavin, just because you're back on the "brave" pills! (Kingsbury) London Tigers are not complete mugs. We were poor last night but ground out a result, with a winner in the last five minutes, just like Edgware used to do.

(Kingsbury) London Tigers are not complete mugs.

Brave pills LOL Horace you are one funny fecker!!!!