Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Bitch

X-Mas drinkies

Listen Doris bisou, I may or may not be there (Where is there BTW, HH?). If I do decide to grace you minions with my presence, I don't want any of that "You're not coming in sh!t", just thank your lucky wotsits that I showed up!

What time are you kicking off?

Folks - Coming back to 14 December if I may and the topic of this thread, there is a very good chance that I will be celebrating my 10,000th birthday tomorrow week so I will happily buy a round although the £100 behind the bar still stands if, in the unlikely event, Paula and 3praise both turn up

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Hi Rhodesy smile Unfortunately Little Lazarus is a bit challenged in that way grin

How do you mean. We seem to have a good turn out so far for next week, are you definitely coming and, if so, will I get my long awaited peck on the cheek when we meet

FRIDAY 14th December. Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street Station

Bitch

Krooner

Mcp

Rhodesy

(Paula not on the list but coming)

Yellow Bungle (in the corner)

Uncle Urchin

Urchinette

Mentalist

Treeboy

Coup

Dykey

TRS

NeutralFan

The Spurs Fan

Westie

Emma

'The Great One' bow

Mob

Mob Jnr

'It's Me'

Soppy Lemon

Gussy (the extra special one) duel

Park Boy

TrueBlue&Gold

Nut 250

Johncrow

Rigadon

Eagles1981

The Agent (and i'll be £10 richer )

Little Lazarus (i'll guide him)

MS&K (Bitch's body guard)

Annie and the Kaiser Chiefs will be arriving after thier gig smile

Anyone else wanting to come please stick your names on the list laugh

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I'm expecting to have a big one smile

Don't forget that I'll have a wad in my pocket so you'll be able to have what you want, do you want me to take you back to Charing Cross station afterwards

I suppose it's round about now that members start dropping like flies for Friday night with every excuse in the book from Grannies dying to that time of the month

Personally, clip Rods, I think you should pay up your outstanding debts and charitable pledges before you even consider putting any money over the bar on Friday night in a pathetic, weedy attempt to win cheap friendships. Gavin has been waiting patiently for his £60 winnings that you've owed him since April and you have deliberately played on that patience to avoid coughing up the readies. In addition, there are at least three of us on the SSML forum to whom you have promised money to our charities yet you have singularly, and deliberately, failed to deliver.

Christmas is a time for goodwill to all men. Unfortunately, you have proven to be a weed rather than a man so it doesn't yet apply to you. Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Merry Christmas everybody else!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Yes you would love that wouldn't you, probably because you would then go along and suck up to everyone spreading poison about me, I think everyone, other than the handful of usual suspects, is wise to your little tricks by now and don't take you too seriously anymore. I do not plan to put any money behind the bar this time round, only if, in the unlikely event, Paula or 3praise show up or if my 10,000th birthday falls on Friday, admitedly that's a possibility.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Perhaps you should get your priorities right and give Friday a miss?

Okay then, why don't you post one of your infamous votes on both this thread as well as the equivalent on the SSML Forum asking members to vote on whether I should go on Friday or not. If the combined votes are a resounding no then I won't show up leaving you free to go and no doubt Lato and Spidermanor too.