Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How many will we win ?

Richard Macey

Ryman Premier

Ryman League Cup

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Essex Senior Cup

I'm feeling pretty confident for the season ahead especially after last night's great performance and result.

I think we will be in with a good shout for the Ryman League Cup and Essex Senior Cup, we will be a contender for the play offs and if everything falls in to place could even be in with a shout of winning the league. Be Good to have decent runs in the FA Cup and FA Trophy too.

The league has to be priority, but for me the teams in this league are stronger than in conference south so it will be one hell of a season to finish top.

Ryman cup, could be a bet, but its a cup so you never know.

Essex cup, why not, bring back those glory nights.

FA cup, 2nd round proper after defeating Notts forest at the bridge in the first.

FA Trophy, I have nightmares still about that visit to Hednesford a few years back where we blew out after they cheated us out of a saturday clash because their pitch was frozen when Stafford Rangers (all of 5 miles awway) was fit to play.