Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

City dealers

What tossers, they earn these massive, massive salary's totally out of scale to what most of us can ever expect, then on top of that get some big great fat bonus normally earnt through some dodgy insider dealing scheme.

Most of them are nothing people who just happend to be in the right place at the right time to get the job, they can't do any other trade cause they are a limited in other skills. Most of them support Arsenal or Man Utd because they have to be seen to be supporting a winning team, they go out and get ratted regularly, which isn't a probelm except they are so obnoxious when they do. This behaviour gets put down to "chilling out" after a hard days work. A few lads off the building site do the same and are looked down at as hooligans.

Then they are always so loud on the train every morning, yelling into their mobile phones so everyone else can hear al the detail. They hope by doing this some young totty will be impressed and want sex with them there and then.The ones that are married have wives that don't work and spend all day going from this manacure to that manacure, driving around in some flash four wheel drive thing and parking on double yellow lines or across somebodies drive. They don't really love their hubby just the lifestyle.

These dealers are no better than glorified Estates Agents or Bookmakers, if they were all so bloody great and wonderful, how come my shares are doing [****!!****] at the moment.

I totally agree Boroman - it's the rudeness of them that gets me. I work in Temple and you see see similar types who, basically, push round trollies full of files for the barristers.

They really do walk around thinking they are it when really, they are just glorified order pickers.

You also forgot to mention that most of them have really bad 'trendy' hairstyles!

Yeah, I'm with you all the way Boroman. These toads don't actually DO anything for a living, or for the human race. Do they make anything, build anything, grow anything, drive buses or trains, care for the sick or elderly, or make any contribution at all?

Do they buggery! All they do is move other people's money around, regularly causing misery for ordinary people when their little games go wrong.

As for flash 4x4's, I wouldn't take one further off-road than the hard shoulder. There's only one 4x4 and it's the best 4x4xfar.