Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13 Oct

FM was only in the boardroom for a few minutes. Rumour has it, that as soon as the football scratch card came into the boardroom, he was out of there like a shot!!

Originally Posted By: Jonno
FM was only in the boardroom for a few minutes.

Yeah, right!
So was 3praise at the game.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It's in the post addressed to 'Jonno' as I don't know your real name, I saw 'our' gateman last night in the pub but didn't think to give it to him for you as he's going tonight

Rhodes, I hate to say it but it is now the 20th of October and I am yet to recieve your promised donation. You posted the following message on the 7th of October:-

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

#1219827 - 07/10/07 09:48 PM Re: Hoddy Charity match this sunday [Re: HTFCew]

Rhodes

How did the game go this afternoon, were there any celebs playing and did many turn up, if someone PM's me the organisers address I'll send a fiver towards the Isabel Hospice Charity.

Another member of this forum (who shall remain anon unless I am instructed otherwise) PM'd me, took my address and sent me a cheque which I recieved within two days!! Postal strike or not!!

When you most kindly offered a donation, I informed our chairman straight away so that we could add it to the £1000+ we had already raised. We presented the cheque to the mayor on Wednesday afternoon and I was hoping to include your donation. Now I look a bit stupid.....

Patience is a virtue, it's in the post, Terry Gilmore is also giving me earache that he hasn't received our team sheet from last Saturday yet