Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13 Oct

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
How was Sun Postal? Difficult to play against? You're still letting in 2 goals a game I see. But you scored 3!

I didn't go as I was with the Reserves but as far as I could gather there was only ever going to be one result, like I said if you score more goals than you conceed then there is not going to be a problem is there.
Where are you now out of interest, are you sure you're not Alan Whicker or Michael Palin in disguise, wouldn't you have rather been at Harrow St Mary's yesterday.

Is that netball, hockey, tiddlywinks or Subbuteo, you've never said what you actually do and seem a bit of a wind up merchant

TheSpursFan - Have you seen Non League Today, there is an article entitled 'Dorking Hit by a Hoaxer' and you have called in the police, I'm pretty sure this could be someone from this Forum

It was lucky that Ray Collins happened to call the Referee by chance last Tuesday otherwise he wouldn't have turned up at the game. The article says that you have also suffered vandalism at the ground and someone trying to hack into your Website, can you think of anyone you have upset lately.

I cant believe that the officials and opposition would have just taken an unidentifiable phone call from someone they dont know as gospel.

This hoaxer rang the ref and reportedly said weve got flu we can only field eight.

What referee would say "ok then" without checking it or realising that if Dorking indeed had flu and only eight fit, tough luck you have to put out a side.

The club has been vandalised three times in a month and was burgled last week. Dorking is a lovely town but the club is in an area where the local bored youths hang out and cause a bit of trouble. All the more reason to take a few security measures and get some insurance, but the club say its too expensive.

Ive no idea why anyone would want to hack into the site.

Unfortunately the current owners believe its all part of a plan to put the frighteners on them and run them out of the club.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

Unfortunately the current owners believe its all part of a plan to put the frighteners on them and run them out of the club.

In lovely Dorking? Surely not?

You are putting two and two together, I think by siding with me on here you have upset one or two people and it may well be that one of them took matters into their own hands and pretended to be Ray Collins. As you said it's amazing how the Referee took the hoaxer's call as gospel and a valuable lesson has been learned.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I might well have irritated some members for all sorts of reasons but I doubt if anyone would have taken enough offence to start making hoax calls.

I could think of one member in particular who would hold it against you for being my allie, no points for guessing who

A report on Tring Athletic's impressive win over Chalfont St Peter yesterday, perhaps the championship isn't all over bar the shouting afterall:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=607

Tubbsy8 - Long time no 'see', did you see your mate came on here twice last week. You'll be surprised the lengths some people go to for revenge, some even write five page letters to the SSML hierarchy to try ad get someone else banned from a public Forum

Jonno - How did Mr Panayiotou perform yesterday out of interest.

Incidentally have you come across this site before, I asked on another thread but you might have missed it:

http://localbusdriver.blogspot.com/2007/02/hoddesdon-town-pictures-27107.html