Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13 Oct

Who is Mr Panayiotou?

Yeah, Ive seen that site before. In actual fact, I even remember the day he was up at Lowfield taking those pictures. He certainly gets around!

P.S. Wheres that fiver for the Isable Hospice? We are presenting the mayor with a cheque on Wednesday and I want to include your most generous donation!

I will re-post my message from another thread to save time!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Aha, I see this is the gentleman you refer to in another thread!

In my opinion, the officials were very good on Saturday, although to be fair, there wasn't much doing in our game for the first 80 minutes!! But yes, no complaints, they were very efficient and pretty much invisible which, in my opinion, is what officials should be!! Makes for good flowing football!

I think both sides struggled with the offside trap in the first half with all the strikers being guilty of not holding their runs, so we did see Mr P raising his flag on more than one occasion but each time, he was spot on.

By the way Rhodes, will you be popping down to Lowfield on Tuesday night for the big match? I know Haringey are still very much in your heart.

Tubbsy8 - Long time no 'see', did you see your mate came on here twice last week. You'll be surprised the lengths some people go to for revenge, some even write five page letters to the SSML hierarchy to try ad get someone else banned from a public Forum

Pot/Kettle me thinks!

While we are talking about cheques where's the tenner for St clares Hospice?

If Jonno and Tubbsy8 can both PM me their addresses today I will put the £15 in the post, I gather the strike is now over. Unfortunately it's unlikely I'll be able to make it to Lowfield tomorrow evening as much as I would like to for what promises to be the match of the season so far

Unfortunately it's unlikely I'll be able to make it to Lowfield tomorrow evening as much as I would like to for what promises to be another 3 points for Hoddesdon

Lets hope so Horace, good buzz about the club at the moment but I wouldn't dismiss Haringey.. could be a tough one!!

A draw would be good to pull the two teams into a five horse race of Haringey Borough, Brache Sparta, Bedford, Hoddesdon Town, and Stony Stratford Town instead of the three horse race of Haringey Borough, Bedford and Hoddesdon!

Buckingham Athletic and SLB may still have a say with Cheshunt Res., Kentish Town and New Bradwell still in there with an outside chance.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
A draw would be good to pull the two teams into a five horse race of Haringey Borough, Brache Sparta, Bedford, Hoddesdon Town, and Stony Stratford Town instead of the three horse race of Haringey Borough, Bedford and Hoddesdon!

How you can say that so early in the season shows why you come across as naive and a little off the wall a lot of the time

Originally Posted By: eagles1981

How you can say that so early in the season shows why you come across as naive and a little off the wall a lot of the time

Weren't you claiming the title this time last season? If Eagles1981 is coming across as naive and a little off the wall, what does that make you?

Yes but it was a one horse race at this time last season, and up until Christmas, compared to this season which looks very wide open

Yes but it was a one horse race at this time last season, and up until Christmas, compared to this season which looks very wide open

But it was still the same stage of the season as that which you now say is too early to call! And it WAS too early to call last season, as you slipped to mid table anonymity!

Chalfont St Peter have countless games in hand, I'm sure this fluke result was just a blip

Rhodes, I PM'd you my address for you to send your donation to over a week ago!!!

I will also post the address for you to send it to on this thread.

5 Kennedy Avenue

Hoddesdon

Herts

EN11 8NN

Found out earlier that St Mags were actually 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go before coming back to win 5-1!!

It is in fact true. Altho not deserving to be losing at all perhaps didnt warrant to be in front eiva. Then the margs forward made it level quickly followed by a fluke goal by the centre mid. Then the left back scored a cracker before 2 wel worked team goals created by two players coming off bench late on scored by the left back again and other forward. An entertaining game to watch in all.