Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League

games are now up! 26 games this week in total. Good week for Clippy last week and FM closed the gap on myself to 1 point.

There are two fixtures with 5 bonus points each available, I haven't got a clue how the bonus points work but both games involve Haringey!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
games are now up! 26 games this week in total. Good week for Clippy last week and FM closed the gap on myself to 1 point.
There are two fixtures with 5 bonus points each available, I haven't got a clue how the bonus points work but both games involve Haringey!

Surprise, surprise.
Yes I believe I got two results correct on Saturday and was a goal out on four other games, incidentally why wasn't Haringey v Stony Stratford included in the predictions

Krooner - How was Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat, did you enjoy it

Wader - You have been pretty quiet recently, what's up. You may be interested to know that Anthony Dowsett is really pulling up trees for us at the moment, you certainly know a good player when you see one

FM, you said last night that you'd predicted but as I mentioned they don't seem to have gone through! Do you have an email confirmation? If so then PM it to me and I'll add them for you. Has anyone else had problems?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
FM, you said last night that you'd predicted but as I mentioned they don't seem to have gone through! Do you have an email confirmation? If so then PM it to me and I'll add them for you. Has anyone else had problems?

If he doesn't have e-mail confirmation then can I formally cry foul if you do intend to add the predictions for him after the games last night

OK, Football Man forwarded me his prediction confirmations and I've added accordingly.

All played games are now up to date.

There is a button for it on the top menu... big blue one that says 'Prediction Leagues'