Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn: Rhodes

Perhaps I should go to the Brewery Tap then as Greg Dyke helpfully suggested earlier

Rhodes the ticket is yours if you want it like I said I must know by 12 P.M. (in the next 20 mins.)

So you would like Sunderland to beat The Toon that's fair enough, You could always make your way to The pub called The Old Punch House to watch the match if you are not enjoying my hospitality.

Manics - I'm going to have to decline your kind offer I'm afraid as much as I want to go to the game at Ware as I've got commitments at the Kentish Town game such as bringing the programme with me and pressing the flesh of groundhoppers and the press etc, thanks very much for asking me though, it's much appreciated.

Judging by your last attendance figure (16) it looks like all the groundhoppers that are interested have already been!

To be perfectly honest I need to stay loyal to 'the great one' so I'm afraid I would like to see Sunderland win the game, going by Newcastle's recent results, particularly at St James Park, I think it will be an away win as Roy was unlucky to go down 1-0 to Man City on Monday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manics - I'm going to have to decline your kind offer I'm afraid as much as I want to go to the game at Ware as I've got commitments at the Kentish Town game such as bringing the programme with me and pressing the flesh of groundhoppers and the press etc, thanks very much for asking me though, it's much appreciated.

How could he miss the game that he's been telling everyone to come and watch?
He has to watch SLB, even if it is to get first-hand experience of what SLB are like! The team he has no knowledge of but makes out he is the expert on!
Then there is also the fact that the Islington Gazette is covering the game along with the Times Group and Rhodes will be trying to get in front of the camera!

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
How could he miss the game that he's been telling everyone to come and watch?

I didn't say I was going to miss the game, I will be at the palatial Copthall Stadium on Saturday to welcome you with open arms when you arrive. I've heard that Portuguese people are extremely hospitable and friendly but you've seen nothing yet, just try not to kick us too hard on the pitch between 3.00 and 3.45 and 4.00 and 4.45 as your reputation is starting to follow you around.

I think the only reputation you may hear about us is in the form the various compliments made to our team about the superb football we play. We may be critcised sometimes of trying to walk the ball into the back of the net. However, in the kicking department, you will find that we can give as good as we get!

If you don't give, you won't get!

Eagles1981 - It is not just coincidence that your team have been picked up on this on a number of occasions including last season when I gather you kicked everything that moved on your way to the Championship and promotion to Step 6 level. I recall that some members on another's site were up in arms at the end of last season and there was one game in particular that resembled Uraguay or Estudiantes going back to the late 60's.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
To be perfectly honest I need to stay loyal to 'the great one' so I'm afraid I would like to see Sunderland win the game, going by Newcastle's recent results, particularly at St James Park, I think it will be an away win as Roy was unlucky to go down 1-0 to Man City on Monday
Yer ok then Rhodes I also think it will be an away win. I'm dissapointed in you to say the least, an away win is what it will be.

Manics - Will you be able to get rid of the spare ticket for Ware v Kidderminster on Saturday okay, I hope you don't feel I have let you down in any way by not coming. I really appreciated you thinking of me despite what went on before between us, I admire someone who doesn't hold a grudge unlike Football Man for example.

Cut it out will you Rhodes nothing went on between you & I, I'm a Born Again Christian & I don't hold any grudges with nothing, but I do F...... Hate Scumberland, amen.

The ticket has gone to a friend of mine who wasn't sure about going so it's ok.

Anyway I still think you will be right about an away win in the Prem game, what's your prediction on the Ware game.

Originally Posted By: manics
Cut it out will you Rhodes nothing went on between you & I, I'm a Born Again Christian & I don't hold any grudges with nothing, but I do F...... Hate Scumberland, amen.
The ticket has gone to a friend of mine who wasn't sure about going so it's ok.
Anyway I still think you will be right about an away win in the Prem game, what's your prediction on the Ware game.

cuddle

Message edited by Wader. Unbelieveable crassness from Rhodes. Immediate Yellow Card issued to Rhodes.