Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn: Rhodes

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Not sure how these forums work but would it be possible to restrict him to the SSML Forum and we put a 'Enter at risk of Gav abuse' message before entry?

Plus.. if we had out own moderator, like we've asked for, then it might not have got this far?

I do agree with that.....can't understand why Ian hasn't appointed one...

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I think you helped Gavin blow his top again, Uncle. And when he bit you didnt like it.
Now Gavin is banned and probably feels the world is against him, and has stacked another chip on his shoulder.

as I said before SF it wasn't just about last night..and whatever you think is irrelevant really...he abused a woman/moderator/club owner/club director on here and that is not acceptable (surely you agree) if these people cannot restrain themselves on public forums then frankly they deserve no sympathy...in the meantime you may commiserate with him on the isthmian forum where he now...for now...plys his lunatic trade.... grin

I dont know what the abuse was but if it was bad enough to be banned it must have been shocking, given other posts Ive seen on here.

I dont think a woman/moderator/club owner/club director should have any special treatment on here.

you are of course entitled to your opinions SF but the fact remains that others in very large numbers complained about posts on here and other forums made by a certain person...

as for special treatment.....well threatening to spit on women/moderators/club owners/club officials is hardly what we want on here......would you not agree...?

The fella that put Rhodes false obituary is still allowed on I think?

This is actually a very good point, some of Gavin's comments were chicken feed compared to that infact I think the thread has been deleted as I can't seem to find it

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Not sure how these forums work but would it be possible to restrict him to the SSML Forum and we put a 'Enter at risk of Gav abuse' message before entry?

Plus.. if we had out own moderator, like we've asked for, then it might not have got this far?

I do agree with that.....can't understand why Ian hasn't appointed one...

Because I get very few if any volunteers to assist on these forums in any shape or form - let alone Moderate.

And if you think I will make you one - think again wink

I have offered to be a moderator on a number of occasions but you never replied to my PM's

do you not feel you riled gavin then Uncle?

Okay, my say now.

I've met Urchinette on a few occasions and always found her good company. I've also read several of her postings on the AFC Hornchurch and other fora and can't ever remember seeing anything that you could class as offensive. She did "lose it" in the aftermath of the AFCH v PBT game last year but it was heat of the moment stuff and she came up to me and apologised 10 minutes later. That's fair enough in my book. I have no idea what Gavin posted, but if UU took offence then it must have been fairly out of order knowing the stick he gives and takes himself. And, of course, he is perfectly right to protect Nette from any unnecessary abuse.

Gavin is very, very clearly an ill person and how he has responded to posts on this forum has depended on whether or not he has taken his medication. I have seen people have a real go at him on this forum and he's laughed it off whereas, at other times, he's bitten wildly at seemingly innocent comments. Similarly, the only time I met him (in the Haringey boardroom last season) he stood in the corner and didn't say boo to a goose but, from reading other posts, he isn't like that at other times.

It is highly likely that Gavin is psychotic and, in all seriousness, clip Rods and others at Kentish Town need to think very long and very hard before letting him anywhere near the club. He could well be fine 99% of the time, and the behind the scenes work he is prepared to put in may seem extremely useful and very tempting, but it only needs one incident when he hasn't taken his medication and Kentish Town could find themselves in very serious trouble indeed.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
It is highly likely that Gavin is psychotic and, in all seriousness, clip Rods and others at Kentish Town need to think very long and very hard before letting him anywhere near the club. He could well be fine 99% of the time, and the behind the scenes work he is prepared to put in may seem extremely useful and very tempting, but it only needs one incident when he hasn't taken his medication and Kentish Town could find themselves in very serious trouble indeed.

that was our concern FM and still is.....I know that you don't have any time for rhodsey but he's harmless and eccentric...

gavin is a whole different ball game...totally off his tree and dangerous which is why I am not prepared to allow him near nette on these forums or elsewhere......

the unholy alliance 'tween gavin and rhodes will end in serious tears...not just for rhodes but also KT....

I.M.O. Gavin & Rhodes will work well together they are both passionate about football, only problem being Gavin has the mentality of The Football Factory supporter.

Didn't he get a lifetime ban from Millwall I seem to re-call he mentioned on here before.

I had a nice chat with him at Hertford a couple of seasons back and he was well behaved mind you most of the Stable End choir were not at the game and therefore there was no 1 to wind him up with chants etc.

I'm not defending Gavin in any way shape or form, just feel a bit sorry for him after all what has happened, he did apologise to Edgware for the incident but I'm unable to comment on why he has been banned from the forum because I never read the thread and probably will never know what comments were posted via him and Uncle.

A lot of posts with Gavin from the past started as banter but became offensive and personal and most of them remained on the forum when perhaps they should have been deleted.

We do need a moderator on here but who ever it is moderating a member will not agree with the decision for obvious reasons.

Ian does a great job on here and it's only spoilt now and again by a minority who take things too seriously.

perhaps if anyone had any doubts they should read this...posted tonight...

For Nette and Unc

Banned Edgwarefan, today at 19:32:09

IP address: 195.189.142.171 - lookup IP address

User: EDGWARE FAN - profile

Views: 79

Uncle urchin is talking more [****!!****] over on the ssml fans focus site which I am banned from saying he wont allow his little slut nettee who it appears runs whorechurch near me, well if she was near me I would not piss on her or him if they were on fire. A nasty evil pikey pair of [****!!****] who think they are the bollox because they are admin. What you going to do ban me from on here again or from whorechurch.I may show up at your next home match!

scary stuff

My ...

Edgware Fan, today at 20:10:06

IP address: 172.207.225.72 - lookup IP address

Views: 24

Good leave it up so the world wide web can see what a bunch of EVIL [****!!****] you are all...

Edited by EDGWARE FAN at Wed Oct 17 20:10:40 BST 2007

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
perhaps if anyone had any doubts they should read this...posted tonight...

For Nette and Unc
Banned Edgwarefan, today at 19:32:09
IP address: 195.189.142.171 - lookup IP address
Views: 79

Uncle urchin is talking more [****!!****] over on the ssml fans focus site which I am banned from saying he wont allow his little slut nettee who it appears runs whorechurch near me, well if she was near me I would not piss on her or him if they were on fire. A nasty evil pikey pair of [****!!****] who think they are the bollox because they are admin. What you going to do ban me from on here again or from whorechurch.I may show up at your next home match!

shall i pay him a visit with UM? gotcha2 behead