Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn: Rhodes

I'm surprised you haven't posted on the Martin Ash thread on the Eton Manor Forum as you know Jenko don't you, I've noticed that you're somewhat of a wind up merchant on the quiet and you've never had anything worthwhile to say in your 58 posts to date

[quote name=RhodesI'm surprised you haven't posted on the Martin Ash thread on the Eton Manor Forum as you know Jenko don't you' date=' I've noticed that you're somewhat of a wind up merchant on the quiet and you've never had anything worthwhile to say in your 58 posts to date [/quote]

i shall hop there straight away bolt

Een, Twee, Drie, Vier, Vijf, Zes, Zeven, Acht, Negen, Tien.

Don't forget I'm half Dutch

youngun did you know martins brothers are called dik and coch?

martin jol said to his mum why did you give me the name martin, but call my brothers Dich and koch? she said son , one day youll manage de spours and youll need de tuuf shkin.

Johnny Cash wrote several songs about it but changed de names to protect de innocent.

now youngun if you could produce some original posts instead of dslagging everyone off you might go up in my books.

lato bought terrorvision into the chat, thats the standard you need to aspire to!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
youngun did you know martins brothers are called dik and coch?
martin jol said to his mum why did you give me the name martin, but call my brothers Dich and koch? she said son , one day youll manage de spours and youll need de tuuf shkin.

Johnny Cash wrote several songs about it but changed de names to protect de innocent.

now youngun if you could produce some original posts instead of dslagging everyone off you might go up in my books.

lato bought terrorvision into the chat, thats the standard you need to aspire to!

i will aspire
i will aspire gotcha1

Is Gavin REALLY mentally disturbed or is that just an exageration?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Sometimes I find your posts a little bit double standardish but I have to say that this one is spot on.

I should hope so as they are meant to be...this is a football forum and double standards apply... grin

Quite Right wink

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Now Riddle-me-re this one.

Gavin makes some unacceptable posts and is banned from this site.

Gavin finds another forum to vent his spleen.

Uncle Urchin reads them and posts them on here.

Gavin's original posts and the thread is gone.

Uncle's copies and this thread remain.

One does appear to have been deleted from this thread, but not the other - strange.

I got some e-mails from him at home last night, he's perfectly fine and looking forward to a long standing tenure with Kentish Town starting on Saturday, I'm sure it will be a baptism of fire particulary if 'Sugar' cuts up rough

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I got some e-mails from him at home last night, he's perfectly fine and looking forward to a long standing tenure with Kentish Town starting on Saturday, I'm sure it will be a baptism of fire particulary if 'Sugar' cuts up rough

Relieved to hear that Gavin is ok. How is Aki likely to "cut up rough"? His behaviour will be impeccable, as you well know.