Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn: Rhodes

Why do you suppose he is the way he is and hits the self destruct button all the time

I didn't ban Gavin..Ian did.... but he needed banning and in my opinion should stay banned...I care little for the abuse he hurls at me but when he does it to nett then I do take offence...she never winds anyone up or abuses them...runs her football club in a caring professional manner and is nice to everyone....his mistake was to drag her into it which I take personally....

fck him....

That's plain enough, I'll liaise with him on the Isthmian League Forum instead

Not sure how these forums work but would it be possible to restrict him to the SSML Forum and we put a 'Enter at risk of Gav abuse' message before entry?

Plus.. if we had out own moderator, like we've asked for, then it might not have got this far?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I didn't ban Gavin..Ian did.... but he needed banning and in my opinion should stay banned...I care little for the abuse he hurls at me but when he does it to nett then I do take offence...she never winds anyone up or abuses them...runs her football club in a caring professional manner and is nice to everyone....his mistake was to drag her into it which I take personally....

fck him....

Sometimes I find your posts a little bit double standardish but I have to say that this one is spot on. Gavin just does not control himself and until he can show the moderators that he can he should not be allowed to post on a public forum.

The fella that put Rhodes false obituary is still allowed on I think?

Gavin is clearly very intense about everything, I doubt any calming or warning measures would work.

And in this case I think he was provoked by Uncle Urchin and bit back in the wrong way, offending Uncle and possibly nett but not people in general.

now the threads deleted we cant really judge.

Why was the thread deleted anyway and not just the offensive posts

its not about what happened last night SF..... its about a catalogue of abuse on many forums (that perhaps you do not go on) over many many months...gavin is unhinged...everyone in NL football that frequent multi fora knows that...

I didn't provoke gavin at all...just made it clear that he was unsuitable for working within the structure of any club....an opinion which I am entitled too...

if you think that slagging people off on numerous forums....attacking people with scaffold poles and throwing stones at supporters coaches is acceptable...well..!

Fair comment but we (Kentish Town) will be welcoming him with open arms on Saturday and even rolling out the red carpet for his arrival, he's proactive and I'd rather be associated with someone like that, who gets the job done, than 'Sugar' for example. If he starts throwing scaffolding poles around whilst he's at the Barnet Copthall Stadium then we will review the situation

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'd rather be associated with someone like that, who gets the job done, than 'Sugar' for example.

You really do magnificently well to shoehorn your disdain for Aki Achillea into nearly every post on this board. Every heard the phrases "less is more" and "the boy who cried wolf"

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
to clarify I meant deleting threads because someone thinks they are boring and childish was the top of slope

Yes I agree, I was a little aggrieved the thread was deleted as it publicised the new Kentish Town Blog which Gavin had kindly set up for us only hours before

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
to clarify I meant deleting threads because someone thinks they are boring and childish was the top of slope.

to clarify I meant that boring threads that inevitably lead to abusive posts from nutters like gavin contained within them are always likely to get deleted.....